forum

osu! Ends With You (v1.23)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
awp

TWEWY. First, on your DS, and now, in your osu!

Special feature!!! Just like in post-game TWEWY, this skin allows you to change who your active partner is - the system is not entirely complete, as upgrades will be made, but still works as intended. It's just going to get slightly more awesome in the future, thanks to MD. Instructions on how to change partners is included in the skin download.

Special thanks to MD for score explosions and TWEWY font vectorizing, and thanks to Lolginer for providing the sound library used.

Below are some "official" sample shots (these are not expected to change - much - for final release).

We're on version 1.23 now.
osume status: up-to-date (1.23)
Available Partners: 5

Version 1.3 upcoming features:
Scripted partner switching (complete)
Revised hitcircles (to-do)
CtB skinning (pending)

Up-to-date download link: http://up.ppy.sh/files/oewy1-2-3.rar

Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
I don't mind the current hitcircles in your screenshot, but perhaps you could add some shine effect to them to make them similar to the pins. They look a bit flat at the moment.
Loginer
Is there a way to make the HP bar drain from both sides? :/
BTW, I think I'm going to finish Emptiness And, but with a ton of storyboarding, and I'm going to implement this skin for a final touch, when it's finished. :>
XSarustaX

Loginer wrote:

Is there a way to make the HP bar drain from both sides? :/
Would be SO win <3

Looks amazing so far, really wish there was a way to have several different hitcircles... is there a way to make each color in the Color menu correspond to different circles? Several pins would be sexy
Topic Starter
awp

LuigiHann wrote:

I don't mind the current hitcircles in your screenshot, but perhaps you could add some shine effect to them to make them similar to the pins. They look a bit flat at the moment.
I could shine them, but the idea behind this is that they're the Noise symbols visible when scanning an area with the player pin (the black and blue in the screenshot) - when you poke them to engage a battle, they have a white bubble around them, which is effectively what it's supposed to look like.
machol30
It looks nice so far. I'm not sure if you should take away the text block on the bottom and 12+. Probably not. No, I say leave it.

[s]Osu! Ends With You[/s] The World Ends With Osu! :)
Topic Starter
awp
I think I'll take the 12+ out, but leave the text then. Will do some updates tonight~
Topic Starter
awp
new happy little preview.

Scorebar bg may look a little weird to you based on that screenshot, just because of the darkness of the playfield. I'll tweak it later. It's already midnight wtf that reaper took longer than I thought it would

Posting old and new version of the lifebar. The one with the slight grey border is not as accurate a representation, but imo looks better so fukkit

Which of the lifebars looks better: the one with the Reaper, or the one with the Skip button?

ps: CAT represent, yo.

[Deleted screenshot3 to free up space]

peppy
top one is far better in my opinion
XSarustaX
Yeah, top life bar looks a bit better. I like the idea of the reaper, but it's incredibly distracting. Maybe you could replace the Countdown with it and some other stuff?
Topic Starter
awp

XSarustaX wrote:

Yeah, top life bar looks a bit better. I like the idea of the reaper, but it's incredibly distracting. Maybe you could replace the Countdown with it and some other stuff?
The Reaper is the countdown =3

Also did a bunch of updates, and I want to thank Lolginer for providing me with an epic library of audio files. Below is a sample of the current state of the skin - obviously not done, obviously in need of tweaks, but so damn epic.

Screenshots just don't do the trick.

http://up.ppy.sh/files/skindemov.5.avi (14mb)

and yes I'm going to fix the ranking audio right now, but I'm not making another video

Go 2 Hell =(
Saturos
Badass.
Dark Deception_old

Saturos wrote:

Badass.
Yeah! What he said!
ROMaster2
Lookin good mate, keep it up!

Vic
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
awp

Vic wrote:

Hahahaha, I love the spinner XD And... That the miss sound sounds liek "Pickitup Phones", while its not like that in the gaem (its too fast). Dunno, maybe its just me.
It's a direct rip from the game, so bleh.
Topic Starter
awp
That's how it's done. (updated)

Dark Deception_old

awp wrote:

That's how it's done.
NEKU FTW!
Topic Starter
awp
To rest Sinistro's soul:

redid the fonts using a simple temporary font until MD sexifies them.

MaxwellDemon
I got the numbers done, vectoring the Noise Erased... then I'll vector the Get Ready and Reduction... TWEWY's letters are proving to be very fancy. o.O;

Will post them in a bit. >_<;
Topic Starter
awp
oh fucking yes
P-Drogan
so...
for The S-Ranks,
will it be replaced with the stars in TWEWY?
Topic Starter
awp
Of course. TWEWY already has a ranking system, so I don't even need to be creative for that.
show more