forum

HP Drain Per Timing Section

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Torran
Edit: Instead of making a new topic, let's just discuss this here.
rust45
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Torran

peppy wrote:

incluing long sliders
Are you quite sure of that? Cause my hp has a way of draining half way out during one of my long sliders. I was expecting it to stay about the same throughout the slider, not try to kill you while you relax.
peppy
This means your hp drain setting is too high. What is it set to out of curiousity?
Topic Starter
Torran
10, the idea came to mind when making my Ai - Believe map. If you remember, the insane difficulty was infamous for having a ridiculously high hp drain rate. But at the long slider in the game, the hp drain rate slowed down to make it more fair.
CheeseWarlock
Allow HP drain to be specified per timing section?
Gabi

CheeseWarlock wrote:

Allow HP drain to be specified per timing section?
wouldn't that mess up star/point system? unless maybe if an average hp drain was set.

anyways if something like this would be implemented i would suggest only being able to decrease hp drain, rather then going over the original hp drain which is set at the first point.
Hanyuu
parts with more then 2 long slider need new combos for the HP drain then there is no problem with your map. if it just 1 long slider you just make no miss before the slider and try to pass it
mm201
Jarby