forum

[resolved] [confirmed] All objects disappear when selecting mods

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kiririnshi
Explain the issue you are having:
When I play a map normally, and then play it with no-fail on, all the circles/sliders and even the skip button disappear.

Is it reproducible? If so, explain the steps to do so:

1. Open up a map, normally. Play it, and quit it/fail it/pass it.
2. Now select no-fail, and play it again.
3. All objects are now gone.

This bug works the other way round as well, when you play a map no-fail, and then play it without no-fail, the same happens.
peppy
Does this happen every time?
Topic Starter
Kiririnshi
Seems to be the same problem that the other guy has, I tested it now on OpenGL and direct X and it only happens with OpenGL.

And yes, it seems to happen everytime I tested it. (15+- times)
TheVileOne
Also for some reason the background doesn't load when playing with No fail in OpenGl. Although I think that is related to the accuracy indicator being on.
Edit: This seems to work for any mod.
Topic Starter
Kiririnshi

TheVileOne wrote:

Also for some reason the background doesn't load when playing with No fail in OpenGl. This issue may be related to the new score detector being on.

Edit: This seems to work for any mod.
Even without mods it seems to be happening, should I change the title?
MoteOfDust
Yeah, I would change it. From what I have seen it is after 1 play nothing shows up.

Pretty much forcing a 1cc on touhou haha
Decay
Getting this issue as well. Seems to be at random; sometimes I will load a map and it will play fine, but other times I will load the same map (nothing changed) and all the hitcircles will disappear.
Angelina123
i have the same problem
Slith
this happened to me too on OpenGL since DirectX won't work for me atm. opened osu,played a song,either retry/quit then play it again then the circles would disappear
Angelina123
except i didn't use mods
Klooger28
I am also getting this, all i have to do is finish the map then back out to the song selection screen and click the same map again and everything is invisible. Swapping to a different map fixes it, but is quite irritating
peppy
I'm working on this actively, and almost have a solution. Bear with me.
peppy
Fixed.