forum

List of country first place ranks [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Shiro
Alright so deadbeat said this hasn't been requested yet so my apologies if it has.

With the recent changes to scoreboards and the apparition of country rank, friendlist rank and stuff, some players have started aiming at country/friendlist #1s instead of global #1s. So my idea was to add the list of country #1s somewhere (in profile or in-game).
deadbeat

Shiro wrote:

Alright so deadbeat said this hasn't been requested yet so my apologies if it has.
inb4 dupe ;~~~;
Abel

Shiro wrote:

With the recent changes to scoreboards and the apparition of country rank, friendlist rank and stuff, some players have started aiming at country/friendlist #1s instead of global #1s. So my idea was to add the list of country #1s somewhere (in profile or in-game).
if Im not wrong, somthing like this was requested few months ago by -libili, but it was about #1 country replays, so yours its full legit, ... I will have like 300 anothers #1 in my country \:D/ +1 imaginary support

/me noms Shiro's tail :3
Hiryuu_old
I'm not entirely sure how it would work in-game unless you can elaborate a bit what did you have in mind.

If anything, in the country profile I could imagine adding a way that whenever you click on a certain country, you can check the people who have #1's placed in that specific country and it'll be shown as a huge list, do you mean that?
bomber34
t/125283

duplicate? Ätschi Bätsch
Even though the other thread is weird since Userpage =/= Profile for me but okay ^^
deadbeat
SORRY SHIRO D:

also why on earth would you request it for a userpage...

anyway, the requests are more or less the same. i'll bump the other one saying that the location should be changed from userpage to profile.

so i'll tag this one as a dupe