forum

Summer 2013 NewBAT Applications

posted
Total Posts
show more
whymeman
Lokovodo, I suggest you hold back from using such witty, poorly constructed criticizing comments if you want people to acknowledge your point. Besides that, BATs do help to get maps up for ranked plays after the final checks. But, the mapper can still help them by also seeing what can be improved and fixed on their maps beforehand instead of trying to pull all of the attention to find problems that should have been fixed already. Also, if you can't respect the actual fact they are trying to do what they can to help the community on their free time, then don't post at all.

Oh, and good luck to those who applied.
DJNightmare
Good luck and do find more BATs!~ :)

EDIT:

Kurai wrote:

@Everyone who applied, don't forget to send me a verification PM as stated in the OP, many people have forgotten to do that!
About that, once we send you a PM, do you have to reply back to let us know that the request has been verified?
Topic Starter
Kurai
@DJNightmare : No, once I receive the PM I mark your application being verified.
Neiji Razuiya
how to sent PM? .__.
Topic Starter
Kurai

Nikita35 wrote:

how to sent PM? .__.
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=77089
TheVileOne

Nikita35 wrote:

how to sent PM? .__.
It is going to be difficult to be a BAT when you don't even know how to navigate the forum.
Dolphin

TheVileOne wrote:

Nikita35 wrote:

how to sent PM? .__.
It is going to be difficult to be a BAT when you don't even know how to navigate the forum.
I laughed
Neiji Razuiya
My fault ;w;
Pokie
Interesting, good luck to all applicants ;)
Mashley

Ayu wrote:

Lokovodo wrote:

Please get good BAT's this time, that will not rank badly mapped songs.

I personally nominate Azer for BAT and if not BAT make him in charge of peppys anger management program
Who are you to judge?
BATs are not gods, however much they might act like they are sometimes. Of course he can judge them.
Anyway good luck those applying. As Lokovodo said, I hope you'll apply a little quality control to what you rank.
Nyquill

Mashley wrote:

BATs are not gods, however much they might act like they are sometimes. Of course he can judge them.
Anyway good luck those applying. As Lokovodo said, I hope you'll apply a little quality control to what you rank.
I think the point is that you're not supposed to generalize the BAT as a bunch of douches that run around waving guns but whatever floats your boat man.
Tari
Ahh Late Good Luck.
Aurele

Tari wrote:

Ahh Late Good Luck.
It's not officially closed by the BATManagers!

well, soon.
you still have some times.
Tari
Ahhh okay

:<
UnitedWeSin
Good luck everyone. ;3
scanter

UnitedWeSin wrote:

Good luck everyone. ;3
yeah ~ GL everyone :D
Alarido

scanter wrote:

UnitedWeSin wrote:

Good luck everyone. ;3
yeah ~ GL everyone :D
Good luck Everyone
Boa Sorte a Todos
Buena Suerte a Todos
Bonne Chance à tous les candidats (Merci beaucoup pour le mod , _Gezo_) (Thanks to me for the second mod. -Gabe)
Buona Fortuna ai l'aspiranti
Semua Orang Nasib Yang Baik
Keberuntungan setiap orang
Sok szerencsét mindenkinek
みんなに幸運
Errennak Gi Pur!
Bonan sorton ĉiuj

(In truth, my French still not Rankable lol)
Sonnyc
화이팅
Yuzeyun

Alarido wrote:

Bonne Chance à les Proposants
"Bonne chance à tous les candidats" more like :P
Topic Starter
Kurai
BAT applications are now closed.
We received more than 100 applications, thanks everyone !
It is now time for us BATs to review them, the results will be announced in the incoming weeks, stay tuned !
Cygnus
Good luck to everyone! :)
XinCrin

Philippines wrote:

Good luck to everyone! :)
[Luanny]
Curious about who will become the new red people.
Good luck!
Shohei Ohtani

Kurai wrote:

weeks
s
oh no
OnosakiHito
Ah...... damn.
I didn't saw the "s".
So I can go sleep already? lol
YunoFanatic
I nominate Ono and CDFA :D hihihi but pls make ono a BAT im dying for this req...
Alarido

YunoFanatic wrote:

I nominate Ono and CDFA :D hihihi but pls make ono a BAT im dying for this req...

Andrea will come here and say: "Please don't nominate people here" or something ><

and Good Luck for all applicants (: 100+ right? Good Hard work to our current BATs too (: (In a Conclavis)
[Luanny]
I was going to post it.
[andrea]Please don't nominate people here.[/andrea]
Shohei Ohtani

Andrea wrote:

This thread is not for nominating people, so please don't do that.
:3.
Jaxalotl
Gotta love Andrea though.
kanpakyin
hum...I am locking this thread since the application submission is over.