forum

Osu! Mousepad? [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kaeru
I don't know if this goes here but whatever.

I would like to see an Osu! mousepad in the online store. Hopefully if enough people are willing to buy one it can possibly happen.

It should look something like this (though not as sloppy and terrible, and without the ugly red border of course):

I would buy one. What do you guys think?
-Sapphire_old
That would be nice, but I doubt peppy'll make a lot of sales from this as there aren't many osu! fanatics playing with a mouse. Most of them usually go for tablets as it's recommended by a majority of the player base. Nobody would want to make a loss, would they? Furthermore, most players don't even know about the existence of the online store. If peppy does choose to sell the mouse pad, he should arrange it for production after receiving the order and payment, it'd be more safe that way. I'm pretty sure peppy's doing this already so meh.

Just my opinion. No hate please.
Knarf
Good suggestions.^^
I think it is better than T-shirts.
reMADE_old
I would love to buy one! but most players on osu play with a tablet (i use a laptop) but it would still be cool!
deadbeat
t/123609

Kurai wrote:

I'd also like to expand the range of available products. What would you like to see in the store, mousepads ? iPad/laptop sleeves ?
And would you like the contest to be focused on t-shirt designs or other products (such as mousepads for example, I'd love a osu! mousepad :) ).
Animus120
seriusly tho, i prefer my handmade mousepad than any mousepad in the world. I recently bought a new Razer mouse dat comes with a mousepad. I played osu with the mousepad and i fail miserably and missed a lot of notes. When i use my crafted mousepad, im back on the game B-)
boat