forum

View popped bubbles / broken hearts only.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Just a curious idea. Mostly for BAT usage but it can be useful to others too.

So there's quite a few popped bubbled / popped hearts that exist in pending. Right now, to find these, you'd have to either just know, or they have to hopefully be very high in priority. Otherwise, it's a lot of searching.

It'd be nice to have the option to just look at popped bubbles (Similar to "Look only for maps with no replies") instead of having to browse all over pending.

ouo.

Zeroarg wrote:

Or they can make that popped bubble/broken heart appear right after bubbled too...
Mythiax
Or they can make that popped bubble/broken heart appear right after bubbled too...
Natsu

Zeroarg wrote:

^this
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
oh shit
D33d
From what I understood, popped bubbles and unranks were supposed to increase the star priority substantially. However, this doesn't seem to be the case. I'm sure that I'd heard about it.
Mythiax

D33d wrote:

From what I understood, popped bubbles and unranks were supposed to increase the star priority substantially. However, this doesn't seem to be the case. I'm sure that I'd heard about it.
The start priority increases with popped and unraking but still, sometimes it's pretty low and even with that it's hard to find the maps.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani

D33d wrote:

It does, but it'd be much easier to have it all in one page instead of having to search for it, even if it has higher priority.

Epsecially since most popped bubbles with higher star priority don't seem to pass the first page, even with the small amount of bubbles present today.