forum

BIGBANG - Wings

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurele
Hi Liss, like promised♥

Sleeping
  1. 00:43:957 (1) - Many beginner players can easily get confused by the size of this slider. By the size, I meant how many reverse the slider contains. For an example of confusion, the previous sliders were longer (1/1) and had two reverses each. For this slider, it is way more shorter and countains three reverses. To be honest, if I was a new player, I would either don't understand this slider or even, I would stop holding it at 00:45:321 -. What I suggest you for this slider is, delete one reverse arrow, to make it having two reverses only and with the polarity of the next two circles, it should be alright. Also, the end of the slider was not necessary because it wasn't emphasizing anything. After doing this, make sure to keep the same spacing you had previously. Make also sure to do the same thing for the next sliders:
    Sliders
    00:47:593 (1) -
    00:58:502 (1) -
    01:02:139 (1) -
    01:56:684 (1) -
    02:00:321 (1) -
    02:11:230 (1) -
    02:14:866 (1) -
  2. 03:24:866 (1) - found by AiBAT, this is not something major, but you could fix it anyways. There's this sort of bug that after a spinner, there's automatically a new combo on the next object, right? Well, this bug is: the new combo is present but, it isn't perfectly activated. All you have to do is to clic on the New Combo button to fix this problem.
  3. 03:24:866 (1,2) - This is something I don't recommend for Easy difficulties: Having either stacked notes or stacked notes at the end of a slider. I personally think it's something that can cause confusion of some new players. This is only a comment, but if you desire to make any changes, you have many doors open.
Nice, easy, beautiful, Gover Girl.
In a more serious note; There is nothing wrong in this difficulty, just look at those two suggestions that might make your difficulty more easier for everyone.

Walking
  1. 02:01:684 - I think you have missed a Normal Sampleset here. Either way, I suggest you to add one to keep your consistency on the upbeats.
Perfect!!
Simple and repetitive map, nothing wrong to point out here :3

Dancing
  1. Perfect q.q
There's many possitive things I like on this map. The emplacement of some combos (the objects of combos), the flows of them, they are marvelous. Why isn't this map ranked yet?!?

Poke me when you're done, pro mapper.
Sonnyc
Wooo~~ the Big Bang project is running to its end ><
Topic Starter
Lissette

Gabe wrote:

Hi Liss, like promised♥ Hiii *---*

Sleeping
  1. 00:43:957 (1) - Many beginner players can easily get confused by the size of this slider. By the size, I meant how many reverse the slider contains. For an example of confusion, the previous sliders were longer (1/1) and had two reverses each. For this slider, it is way more shorter and countains three reverses. To be honest, if I was a new player, I would either don't understand this slider or even, I would stop holding it at 00:45:321 -. What I suggest you for this slider is, delete one reverse arrow, to make it having two reverses only and with the polarity of the next two circles, it should be alright. Also, the end of the slider was not necessary because it wasn't emphasizing anything. After doing this, make sure to keep the same spacing you had previously. Make also sure to do the same thing for the next sliders: Since you are the second one mentioning this, I changed it, but I dont know if you noticed that in this mapset I'm trying to make a increase in difficulty in every chorus (kiai section), trying to make the next a bit harder than the one before (mainly using notes placement), for that reason, in this difficulty, I only applied your suggestion in the first chorus, in the second chorus I did removed one reverse but added a note in its place to make it a bit harder, the third chorus stayed the same, hope is ok. (sometimes Im the only one understanding myself @.@)
    Sliders
    00:47:593 (1) -
    00:58:502 (1) -
    01:02:139 (1) -
    01:56:684 (1) -
    02:00:321 (1) -
    02:11:230 (1) -
    02:14:866 (1) -
  2. 03:24:866 (1) - found by AiBAT, this is not something major, but you could fix it anyways. There's this sort of bug that after a spinner, there's automatically a new combo on the next object, right? Well, this bug is: the new combo is present but, it isn't perfectly activated. All you have to do is to clic on the New Combo button to fix this problem. Fixed
  3. 03:24:866 (1,2) - This is something I don't recommend for Easy difficulties: Having either stacked notes or stacked notes at the end of a slider. I personally think it's something that can cause confusion of some new players. This is only a comment, but if you desire to make any changes, you have many doors open. actually this part was without the white combos of that section, but then mancuso told me he didn't like the long empty space between those sliders, so I added those, that I wasn't convinced of for the same reason you pointed, but since was at the end of at the map I thought a bit of difficulty wouldn't hurt, but now I changed it again, to please you both and myself, hope is better now
Nice, easy, beautiful, Gover Girl.
In a more serious note; There is nothing wrong in this difficulty, just look at those two suggestions that might make your difficulty more easier for everyone. Thanks, was really helpful

Walking
  1. 02:01:684 - I think you have missed a Normal Sampleset here. Either way, I suggest you to add one to keep your consistency on the upbeats. oops, added
Perfect!!
Simple and repetitive map, nothing wrong to point out here :3

Dancing
  1. Perfect q.q
There's many possitive things I like on this map. The emplacement of some combos (the objects of combos), the flows of them, they are marvelous. Why isn't this map ranked yet?!?

Poke me when you're done, pro mapper.
Thank you Gabe!!!! I'm glad you liked it~
Aurele
Let's finish this.
Lizbeth
yupi~~~
dkun
I looked through the entire set and was astonished at how well done this map is. How could you possibly let it grave?!

I found one thing in Sleeping, though! (It's very nazi, but nonetheless very noticeable in my eyes.)
01:56:684 (1) - This is currently touching the HP bar! Could you re-position the combo so that it doesn't?

Please, call me back! Let's finish ALIVE. :o
Topic Starter
Lissette

dkun wrote:

I looked through the entire set and was astonished at how well done this map is. How could you possibly let it grave?!

I found one thing in Sleeping, though! (It's very nazi, but nonetheless very noticeable in my eyes.)
01:56:684 (1) - This is currently touching the HP bar! Could you re-position the combo so that it doesn't?

Please, call me back! Let's finish ALIVE. :o
Fixed that, and thanks a lot for checking, I'm glad you liked it ^^
dkun
Spread your wings, project ALIVE.
Loooctav
gratz~
Aurele
Yeah!! ♥
Lizbeth

dkun wrote:

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanksssssssssss... i love this <:
deadbeat
<3
Topic Starter
Lissette

Lizbeth wrote:

dkun wrote:

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanksssssssssss... i love this <:
Me too!!!! Thanksss *-------*
Kyouren
The BIGBANG's Album ~Alive~ Finsih's :) :)
Gratz!!!! :D :D
Shohei Ohtani
I don't know about you guys

But the guy in this BG really turns me on
XinCrin
Oh Finally !!
Grats Liss!
Dark_Ai
omedeto :3
Kei

CDFA wrote:

But the guy in this BG really turns me on
LOL ikr. grats lissette!
Sure
Congrats Liss <3
Topic Starter
Lissette
Thank you guys<3
Cancel
WOAH WOAH WOAH

Shoudn´t Language be Korean, and Genre, Pop?
dkun

Cancel wrote:

WOAH WOAH WOAH

Shoudn´t Language be Korean, and Genre, Pop?
it totally should!

*runs*