show more
Topic Starter
DarknessAngel

wcx19911123 wrote:

here's your ticket

[General]
fine

[Gamu's Hard]
00:14:152 - how about ending the 1st spinner here and start the 2nd one later? sounds better imo // I do agree it since it makes more sense, just saying. lol

[L18]
HD need to +1 imo, or it's too low for an Insane diff //L18你看看啊這肯定會被提出來的啊-.-,你留著這設置下個BAT還會再提的

nice map, feel free to call me back
thank you for mod ~ :)
Loneight

wcx19911123 wrote:

here's your ticket

[General]
fine

[L18's Normal]
you can set lead-in to 500 for this diff

[Gamu's Hard]
00:14:152 - how about ending the 1st spinner here and start the 2nd one later? sounds better imo

[L18]
HD need to +1 imo, or it's too low for an Insane diff :arrow: 嗚 真的被提出來了... 這個我想保持..因為我覺得這HD可以給一些不太會打Insane的人玩(因為有各種坑), 我打起來並沒覺得奇怪等等的感覺, note的密集度或著是跳的距離,使用量, sv都有跟hard有些區別 ... 所以... 求放過 ;w;
00:21:930 (2) - is this note a manually stack? if yes, I suggest move it down and right a bit to make it looks like the other stack(00:23:930 (3) - ,00:27:930 (3) - )
00:45:152 (3) - I suggest to use 1.7x spacing at least or the note's rhythm is hard to read(especially when you suddenly change to follow a minor track)
01:12:375 (5) - the rhythm is 1/6 here but not 1/8, if you want to follow the music accurately
02:23:486 (4) - ^

most fixed! thank you for modding, wcx ~
Gamu

wcx19911123 wrote:

here's your ticket

[Gamu's Hard]
00:14:152 - how about ending the 1st spinner here and start the 2nd one later? sounds better imo hmm.. ok! it is fixed

thank you for modding ></
wcx19911123
bubbled
dkun
I love the map, but I have one qualm.

The map is right next to 24MB. Could the video be downsized any? Please let me know!
Topic Starter
DarknessAngel

dkun wrote:

I love the map, but I have one qualm.

The map is right next to 24MB. Could the video be downsized any? Please let me know!
The vedio can't be downsized anymore because the quality of the vedio has already been low imo. ;w; (Although I tried to get it the highest quality for size which was under 20MB.) And that's why its size was large. lol
dkun
Understandable.

Have a very well deserved heart. Great map!
Topic Starter
DarknessAngel
\>A</
Gamu
✌('ω'✌ )三✌('ω')✌三( ✌'ω')✌
h3k1ru
gratz DNA, gotta love ur maps last time
EmPao
恭喜!
Topic Starter
DarknessAngel
yay ~ thank you \:D/
Satellite
Congratz~~ :)
Verlaren
Congrats!!
Mikazuki
恭喜啊!!! 可惜没网没法刷....
Kinomi
Konei
Insane

01:20:375 (2) - Missing clap on the end.

Huehue, gratz~
Topic Starter
DarknessAngel

Konei wrote:

Insane

01:20:375 (2) - Missing clap on the end.
lol

thank you all ~ :)
Konei
Also, could any BAT move the Genre to Japanese (Videogame) or something?
yanlu
www 恭喜DNA.L18!!

還沒更新到就ranked了lol
THS
congratz