forum

New Multiplay Matchup Screen

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2,579
show more
mintong89
oh wow! i support this with no star
Scorpiour
looked awesome~~

i'm hit
Tari
Wow,, just wow LOL
Kitsunemimi
This is wonderful~

peppy wrote:

Interesting design, but kind of inefficient and not in line with the rest of osu! design. I do have plans of redesigning these screens eventually, but I will use my own design. Nothing personal; I just like to design my own interfaces :).
Y-You better come up with something better! D:
I at least still want to see the large map-bg preview in the middle, it just makes it look so much nicer.
Scarlet Devil_old_1
datbump
This is a cool feature

Support! (I have no stars ;w;)
Will3x
Yay for 10 player support!

Hey there! :D

As a student designer, I decided to make a new layout for the multiplayer matchup screen!
why? I'm bored and I felt like designing something lol.

I hope everyone likes it ! (you too peppy! :P )

well here it is:

Support if you like it? :)

Thanks!, Will

EDIT: Looks like I forgot something. the beatmap score rank (A/B/C/D) would be either to the right or the left of the star difficulty
-Seren-
this is pretty organized than the other one imo
Nokeru
I like it o3o/
*gives star~*
winber1
have u seen this t/136429
Will3x

winber1 wrote:

have u seen this t/136429
Yes I did, and its really cool! but just like what peppy said: It does not fit osu at all.
Abel
I think that im the only one here who doesnt like it. No thanks
Full Tablet
This layout wouldn't work in a 3:4 resolution.
TheVileOne
I would like it if the boot icons were on the left side for both lists. But eh it's not bad.

Edit: On second thought maybe the kick icons are good where you have them.
Te Amo
It looks awesome though
Will3x

TheVileOne wrote:

I would like it if the boot icons were on the left side for both lists. But eh it's not bad.

Edit: On second thought maybe the kick icons are good where you have them.
that was a hard decision for me to make.. i thought it would maybe confuse some people if i would've put them on the left side..

but hey i can still edit it

_RiGz_ wrote:

It looks awesome though
Thanks!
Winshley

Full Tablet wrote:

You need to consider this. Some players (including myself) play at 4:3 resolutions.
Will3x

Winshley wrote:

Full Tablet wrote:

You need to consider this. Some players (including myself) play at 4:3 resolutions.
yea my bad ;_; prob need to just start all over. But thats okay :p I'll hopefully come up with a better version
quaternary
Could go nice with that beatmap preview suggestion on top of that huge picture in the middle.
Hiryuu_old
Amazing work, I love the concept. You can have my star.
JanteSmith
+4 <3
TheVileOne
There's simply no room for the background image in 4:3 resolution. Beatmaps, and mods sections would need to be side by side or much more compact. The playernames will need to be all on one side of the screen. It will be tricky to fit game names above the 8 player lists. I'm not sure how it will work.
Will3x
ugh making these changes are so limited xD but I get it thanks
TheVileOne
There could be different layouts for different resolutions.
jesse1412

deadbeat wrote:

i'm about to deny this as a duplicate for the following reason:
t/136429 this request for the the purpose of a NEW multiplayer matchup screen. it doesn't have to be the one listed in the OP. i can merge this thread with the other one, but from my point of view, we don't need 2 requests for this

any objections to this?
Whatever you like.

Also what would happen if the person doesn't have the map, and thus doesn't have the background?
Will3x

jesus1412 wrote:

Also what would happen if the person doesn't have the map, and thus doesn't have the background?
I was planning on making that asap, but I'll just start over when I got the time :p

I'll keep this all in mind
Katsuo_old_1
It's awesome! Can't wait for it!
Hellgert
finally,a new multiplayer skin with bpm show :D

i can change my speed for my mania before start,ppy,confirmed this :D
Luna

Xleonq wrote:

finally,a new multiplayer skin with bpm show :D
Hover over the map name in the current design, it also shows BPM.
Topic Starter
DingGGu

Will3x wrote:

SPOILER

As a student designer, I decided to make a new layout for the multiplayer matchup screen!

well here it is:

Thanks!, Will

EDIT: Looks like I forgot something. the beatmap score rank (A/B/C/D) would be either to the right or the left of the star difficulty
LOL, interesting.

but, it doesn't show avatar and it's just not a lot of something else.

anyway, it's peppy's mind. we can do just suggestion for peppy. LOL nicejob Will3x!
Will3x

DingGGu wrote:

Will3x wrote:

SPOILER

well here it is:

Thanks!, Will

LOL, interesting.

but, it doesn't show avatar and it's just not a lot of something else.

anyway, it's peppy's mind. we can do just suggestion for peppy. LOL nicejob Will3x!
I didn´t want it to show avatar in the first place, and no changes. Just a fresh layout. But tbh I forgot about the 4:3 res so back to the worktable
pixeldesu

Will3x wrote:

I didn´t want it to show avatar in the first place, and no changes. Just a fresh layout. But tbh I forgot about the 4:3 res so back to the worktable
That's a nice idea, though.
Also, with your concept I kinda got the idea of a responsive Matchup Screen. Kinda staying the way it is on 4:3 and switching to a double-row layout on bigger sizes (like in your concept).
Topic Starter
DingGGu
kkk
Suimya
6+support <3
Will3x

pixeldesu wrote:

Will3x wrote:

That's a nice idea, though.
Also, with your concept I kinda got the idea of a responsive Matchup Screen. Kinda staying the way it is on 4:3 and switching to a double-row layout on bigger sizes (like in your concept).
i like that idea, switching between the layout :p
Yukiteru Amano
You can have my star :D!
Ranzeus
+1 :oops:
DJKero
Support! Beariutiful Design! (Read this with the Voice of Teddie [Persona])
AGRX
Support
shARPII
Let's support this o/
Hattori Heiji
Support ... :D , SO Awesome
show more