forum

Borderlands

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loginer
It's an FPS/RPG hybrid, and it's actually pretty good. Can be played both offline and online with up to 3 other players.
The PC port is decent, and online works on pirated copies, but you have to disable mouse smoothing in WillowInput.ini to get rid of the console faggotry and make the game playable.

Also, my GameSpy username is Loginer. Anyone up for some co-op?
rust45
This game looks and sounds awesome, and I can't hear the end of it just because my friend keeps on talking about it. I'm gonna try to rent it as soon as possible since I don't have enough spare money to buy it, but I hope it's as good as I hear it is.
Nachy
Been playing this with a few buddies already, got to say it is pretty fun, the weapon selection are huge, graphics looks decent, and gameplay is pretty enjoyable.
Seibei4211
I was playing it nonstop until Ratchet came out today. Addicting as hell.
Atmey
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pasonia
Agreed. This game is pretty good.

Hopefully it can take up my boredom time until MW2.
awp
if my PC will run this I am interested in playing it
lukewarmholiday
I'll have it in the near future.
Pokebis

awp wrote:

if my PC will run this I am interested in playing it
It will.

On a side note, I think Loginer was hired to do viral advertising here. VIRAL ADVERTISING!
Seibei4211
Does anyone else like sayin' "Catch a riiiiiide" or "This is where the cars live! GET'CHOO OOONE!"?
adam2046
Yeah...just a little.
Remco32
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Seibei4211
Yeah, the story is whatever, but so was Fallout 3's. I didn't get this for the story though. And I don't think the co-op actually makes it all that much better. I've only done it the one time with adam's crappy internet though.
Pokebis
Gamespy username is Pokebis. This game is pretty fun so far.
lukewarmholiday
downloading
lukewarmholiday
adam2046
That how loot works isn't it?
Seibei4211
dark00raiser
this game is okay i have links if u want to get it
Cyclone

dark00raiser wrote:

this game is okay i have links if u want to get it
Not here you don't

Seibei4211 wrote:

Sounds like a good thing to me. I wish I could do that with my weapons. I still have the Reaver's Edge. I get snipers that are close or just as good, but never better. My shotgun occasionally upgrades though. Not often.
How's this for a sniper?

The "Sniper Killer" part means the weapon is FULLY AUTOMATIC. Sure, there are stronger snipers out there, but find a more stable one that shoots nearly this fast. The amount of bullets i can pump through this thing more than makes up for the lowish accuracy.

Not that it matters. There's no real end-game shit to do.

Anybody need an orange?
Seibei4211
I had no idea you were no life-ing this. I'm only leverl 33 or something. I've been busy with Ratchet.
Cyclone
Max level is 50.... so... When you say "only" 33, that means you can almost beat the damn game.
Seibei4211
awp
Having no end-game shit always feels at least a little disappointing, but it's not as bad as Diablo 2's approach. Hell difficulty is just not fun, full-stop. So rather than having no post-game (round 2), it's there, but isn't fun, so I can feel guilty about not "completing" it.
lukewarmholiday
I FINALLY was able to find a decent sniper rifle.

Spent so fucking long without a decent one.

Also I meant more along the lines of, I wait forever to find a good item of ____ type, then when I finally do an even better one drops before I can even appreciate the first.
lukewarmholiday
HAPPENED AGAIN WITH THE SNIPER RIFLE
Nharox
Good game is good, the coop part is really awesome, singleplayer is meh. 2nd playthrough makes the game actually challenging but geez, you level really fast, I'm already Lvl 42 Siren, I don't want to hit Lvl 50. ;_; Where is my DLC? D:
Remco32
Great, the friend which I play this game with got banned from LIVE...
Pokebis

Remco32 wrote:

Great, the friend which I play this game with got banned from LIVE...
I heard good old Micy is going on a ban-happy spree.
lukewarmholiday
Or people pirated a game that was easily trackble for microsoft so they delivered the punishment outlined in the terms of use.
Remco32

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Or people pirated a game that was easily trackble for microsoft
wat