Konaruhi
9/10
flan .w.
Nya-nyan_old
10/10 I like it ^^
RyuukiBeat
9/10
AmberLynx
2/10. i kinda feel bad for the girl trapped in that avatar.
dNextGen
never use transparent avatar again in this forum,box killed it

4/10
Perfection
3/10... :o
adriiadrii
Kurapika! <3
8/10
Perfection
10/10 Killua <3
Restless Spirit
That drawing style. Wat. But the transparency's well made, so I'll give you a 6/10.
Perfection
OK =_= 5/10
MineC24
^ lol

7.7/10 :3
Kitsunemimi
8.6/10
*_* UUUOOOOUUUUGGGGHHHH

Also,

Powersocke wrote:

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Man... THE BORDER

...and the TEXT AGH
Plus the simple background and the way it looks like just a random anime screenshot urgghhh
Gettin' the hang of it, eh? Gettin' to watch out for them bad avatars with their shitty text and borders, huh?
Dude, don't even say that. I have taste, I've always had a sense of what works for an avatar and what doesn't. I just don't insta-rate any avatar whose border or text isn't absolutely perfect a 2/10; most of the time, if the border's fine, then the rating is fine.
That one just happened to be beyond the threshold, and detract from the avatar quality, so I rated it low. That's all there is to it. Don't imply I've only had a sense of what avatars should be like now.
Perfection
2/10
[Lunatic Elf]
7/10
Sironya
9/9.5
Jacqli
6/10
Kitsunemimi
6.7/10

It looks... ok, but the cut could've been a lot better D:
Jacqli
can you make it for me? :D
8/10
Restless Spirit
It's okay, but then there's that name. 4/10
Jacqli
9/10
looks cruel
Birdy
The name is subtle and fitting here, so only one minus point for that this time. The picture itself, not something I'd prefer.
Final score something like 5.8/10.
Jacqli
don't know her
7.5/10
Hiryuu_old
9/10
Kitsunemimi
8.5/10 or whatever I had rated it last time

Jacqli wrote:

8/10

Jacqli wrote:

9/10
looks cruel
How come mines only gets an 8 but Powersocke gets a 9, even though his is just a simple crop + transparency??!
It's not even stylish/high quality art, it's like just a sprite from the VN or something iirc.... ._.
AmberLynx
YOU WANT A 10??? DO YOU REALLY WANT A 10??? YOU DO REALLY WANT A 10 DON'T YOU!!!

k fine here you go.. 10/10

savor it while you can
Eeo
8/10

Colours are so pretty~
dewilacie
8.8/10
Restless Spirit

Kitsunemimi wrote:

How come mines only gets an 8 but Powersocke gets a 9, even though his is just a simple crop + transparency??!
It's not even stylish/high quality art, it's like just a sprite from the VN or something iirc.... ._.
Maye it's because mine's just cleaner than yours? Also yours is quite busy with that flower stuff and the name.

So, for dewilacie's avatar:
That drawing style's kinda creepy, I like it though.
But that name is pretty ugly.
5.4/10
Ableh
don't judge people from their ava pls.
btw 7/10
Jinxy

Kitsunemimi wrote:

8.5/10 or whatever I had rated it last time

Jacqli wrote:

8/10

Jacqli wrote:

9/10
looks cruel
numbers are completely arbitrary anyway, the fact that Jac wanted something similar would personally be a pretty big bonus.

As for Ableh, I don't even know
I don't really like joke-avatars, so 5/10 for effort if you shopped it yourself, 2/10 if not
warwolfz
7/10 ;)
KinkiN
8/10
Perfection
10/10, as usual ;)
show more