forum

Show detailed information in multiplayer breaks

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +29
Topic Starter
MillhioreF
Something lolcubes said in the checkpoint thread got me thinking:

lolcubes wrote:

They would serve as multiplayer information since at the end of a multiplayer match you only see final score and the graph, however with checkpoints you can see who was better at which part etc, I think it would be more interesting.
I don't support the checkpoint mod, but I found this to be a good idea. It would be nice if, in multiplayer, during long enough breaks (more than 3 seconds) you could click on another player's score panel and get a little popup with information on how many 300s, 100s, 50s and misses they got so far, along with their accuracy! Just like the ranking screen at the end, but more compact. Obviously, this wouldn't work in tag coop mode, and it would fade away when the break ended, but it'd be neat to see how the other players in the room are doing, accuracy-wise!

Alternately, if you don't want to go to this trouble, just have it where you can hover over the user panels to make the score switch to accuracy temporarily, or vice-versa if accuracy is the win condition.This shouldn't add many more network packets, and in leu of the other feature it'd be pretty easy to implement, probably!
ann_old
I totally love this!
Full support.

also thank you for adding me, when I get home I hope I'll find you online ^3^
theowest
and what, expect to play even better after the break, knowing they're either better or worse than you?

I prefer to have it as a surprise.
ann_old
when playing with others I love to see how they do, I can be proud of someone when they get 100% while new.
peppy
Yes.
Uncle Buly
Yes!!
deadbeat
lol. i just noticed that peppy is the only to have given this any s.p xD
Kuro

peppy wrote:

Yes.
Peppy has spoken!

Oh yeah almost forgot, support!
I don't have anymore votes left though XD
Topic Starter
MillhioreF
If peppy says yes to something, I guess it's assigned? lol
Saten
You are playing with fire.

but who knows
ieb
Support. That's useful.
H_Hitachiin
Supported with an invisible star :3
D33d
Support. I'd love to see this in single player as well, because the breaks would serve more of a purpose on top of allowing for recovery and repositioning.