forum

The, "What's your current Avatar/Signature" thread.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cyclohexane
More megatokyo stuff because it is t3h w1n.
Rio-
I Idolizing or probably Loving Sakuya from Touhou Series... So I changed Avatar and Signatures based on Her ( About the "5 Girls in One Box" Signatures I used for Now, It's My Official Signatures for All Forum I visit ).... 8-)
Francis
My avatar is just a nice picture I found in pixiv (Pixiv has nice pictures) and my signature is from Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Homura is my favourite). ^^
AmberLynx
is teh evul lookign tuhu femal und boney meeku.
YunoFanatic
my avatar is the fluid going out in your nose who have been in shopping with a grey bag .. my signature simplify the love that i give for loli and tennya..
Vyscosity
Avatar is Yin, from an anime called Darker Than Black. Signature is self explanatory, I hope.
KinkiN
signature : kantoku and my waifu noire :3
UnderminE

salted_nuts wrote:

is teh evul lookign tuhu femal und boney meeku.
original pic please, loved it
Restless Spirit
I switched from Beatrice to EVA-Beatrice. Still it's a Golden Witch. I started to liker her, so here we go.
UnderminE
evatrice the beest <3
AmberLynx

UnderminE wrote:

Of what? ava or sig?
Restless Spirit

UnderminE wrote:

evatrice the beest <3
Aaah, by the way Miney. I remember you having that one sentence spoken by Battler about how Ange got sick and stuff, that thing with the marshmellows. I'm not quite there yet, do you remember which episode that was?
UnderminE
sig obviously, my bad thanks~

Powersocke wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

evatrice the beest <3
Aaah, by the way Miney. I remember you having that one sentence spoken by Battler about how Ange got sick and stuff, that thing with the marshmellows. I'm not quite there yet, do you remember which episode that was?
Ahhh I don't remember very well.. It was ep4 I guess, not sure.
Restless Spirit

UnderminE wrote:

Ahhh I don't remember very well.. It was ep4 I guess, not sure.
Thank you very much. Then I'm not too far away.
UnderminE
Well checked Ep4 quickly, it might not be ep4 ;_; But i remember i took that ss while i was reading first season episodes. Probably you will see it soon.
Quaraezha

salted_nuts wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

Of what? ava or sig?

Thanks. I've been looking for it too. Holy hell.
Matsunemyamiku
DATE ALIVE (##)|
Restless Spirit
Huh. Looking at that X-Ray Miku, what disturbs me about that picture is that she hasn't got any bones in her arms and head. Is this a former Jelly Miku which is slowly growing a skeleton inside her body and then turns into flesh and she's in the middle of the growing process or what?

Oh and @Miney: Thank you very much. Since I'm in the middle of Ep. 3 and you state it was one of the first four episodes I should see it pretty soon. Thanks.
Kitsunemimi
Caster makes her first ever? debut appearance on the osu! forums, as one of the most complex avatars I've put together to date~

Now with funky white forum-auto frames!~

And the original full size image here.

Now properly posted as an image, for your convenience :3

woo hoo mismatched hair/ears

EDIT: updated
-Seren-
a pic I found on tumblr
Irisu_old
Hakurei Reimu
don't know which one's better, this one or this one:
Birdy
Ava: Movie Avatar Week Competition 2013 (from The Breakfast Club)
Sig: just my favourite photo ever, nothing much
zaikenilen
Avatar=one of my characters from MapleStory.
Signature=...i have no idea....
UnderminE

Irisu wrote:

Hakurei Reimu
don't know which one's better, this one or this one:
This one is better
Restless Spirit
Edited my avatar so that the zoom isn't too big and one can see the ribbon from her hat. Looks better imo.
Cyclohexane
I may or may not have started Tsukihime.
silmarilen

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Caster makes her first ever? debut appearance on the osu! forums, as one of the most complex avatars I've put together to date~

Now with funky white forum-auto frames!~

And the original full size image here.

Now properly posted as an image, for your convenience :3

woo hoo mismatched hair/ears

EDIT: updated
so its caster, i was wondering who it was on the bg of the type-moon wiki
AmberLynx
<sexy bloodlust face
v still jelly meeku
UnderminE

salted_nuts wrote:

<sexy bloodlust face
v still jelly meeku
oh man i remember this pic, i used it for a looong time. Pretty sexy
Blue Stig
Today my coffee said my lucky color was green today so I made an avatar that's super green.

Restless Spirit

Blue Stig wrote:

Today my coffee said my lucky color was green today so I made an avatar that's super green.

Awesome.
GREEN!

This guy's so hilarious.
Foxtrot

Blue Stig wrote:

For anyone who doesn't know about this sexy beast

I mean, he's just so green

Cyclohexane
Behold, as I manage to use the forum avatar borders and have them look pretty cool. At least I think it looks neat.

CAN YOU GUESS WHICH ROUTE OF TSUKIHIME I FINISHED THE OTHER DAYYYYYY
Bweh

Mr Color wrote:

Behold, as I manage to use the forum avatar borders and have them look pretty cool. At least I think it looks neat.

CAN YOU GUESS WHICH ROUTE OF TSUKIHIME I FINISHED THE OTHER DAYYYYYY
I never played Tsukihime

Don't know if I should bother
Cyclohexane
I would recommend it but the art style is really outdated (TYPE-MOON's first VN, released in 2000) and there is a graphical remake in the works (even though it's kinda having the Duke Nukem Forever Syndrome if you know what I mean).

But if you like vampires and/or curry you should like it
Apex_old
< Slenderman
v The movies I have to watch.
UnderminE

Mr Color wrote:

I would recommend it but the art style is really outdated (TYPE-MOON's first VN, released in 2000) and there is a graphical remake in the works (even though it's kinda having the Duke Nukem Forever Syndrome if you know what I mean).

Remake looks fine but arcueid ;_____________________________; Why did they ruin her appearance
Blue Stig
Lol 3 posts in a row dedicated to Ruby.

Anyways

Today my coffee said my unlucky number was 2.

Bweh

UnderminE wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

Remake looks fine but arcueid ;_____________________________; Why did they ruin her appearance
Ok, I'll play it
Cyclohexane

We like sexy men swimming anime by KyoAni

Challenge condition: keep these avatars until the end of the season

what do you mean there's already a thread about it
show more