forum

h-hi ^^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
M316
Well hello guys!
I'm not really new to osu, but I'm new to the forums lol so I thought I'd introduce myself :D

I found this game through someone I subscribed on youtube haha then I tried it out and never stopped :)

Something about myself?well...I'm shy...like really shy. :oops: that's all you will ever know about me T_T

omg I don't know how to do this.

oh there's a tutorial on how to do this.I wish I could delete myself right now.gosh I'm stupid.
Zalaria
Lol there's no need to be shy here ^w^ we won't bite or anything xp (I'm super shy irl just saying) Welcome to the forums btw ^^
Topic Starter
M316

Zalaria wrote:

Lol there's no need to be shy here ^w^ we won't bite or anything xp (I'm super shy irl just saying) Welcome to the forums btw ^^
Thanks ^^

I wish I could turn off my shyness lol but it's not something I can control...
(I'm super shy in real life too lol I never talk)
Zalaria
Lol you sound like my older sister. She is not a social person at all lol XD but yeah, hey we could talk in-game if you'd like ^^ *adds to friends*
Lust
Welcome to the community!
dewilacie
Welcome~
Don't be shy on forum~ ^_^
Topic Starter
M316

Zalaria wrote:

Lol you sound like my older sister. She is not a social person at all lol XD but yeah, hey we could talk in-game if you'd like ^^ *adds to friends*
*adds to friends too*
*O*
Topic Starter
M316

Side Pocket wrote:

Welcome to the community!
Thanks!:)
Yunia Anindya
welcome to the community!!!!
Topic Starter
M316

dewilacie wrote:

Welcome~
Don't be shy on forum~ ^_^
I'll try :3 xD

Yunia Anindya wrote:

welcome to the community!!!!
Thank you ^^
Guru
welcome to the community xD
Yukki-chan
Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm similar to you, when I'm talking to stranger, I'm can't even saying anything & just broke myself!?
(Maybe because I'm never too much talking to others, even in forum I'm just introducing myself after 11 month playing, because I'm too scared!)

Hope we can play together sometimes! 8-)
Topic Starter
M316

-G u r u- wrote:

welcome to the community xD
yay thanks ^^

Yukki-chan wrote:

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm similar to you, when I'm talking to stranger, I'm can't even saying anything & just broke myself!?
(Maybe because I'm never too much talking to others, even in forum I'm just introducing myself after 11 month playing, because I'm too scared!)

Hope we can play together sometimes! 8-)
I know, right?!xD I can't even be around people without my whole body shaking o_o all I wanna do is stay at home by myself...where I'm safe lol

aww people in here are so nice ^-^
(I tend to forget that there are nice people too)