forum

Feint - Times Like These (Fracture Design Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
deadbeat
why is this in Work In Progress?
Aurele

deadbeat wrote:

why is this in Work In Progress?
...that's what we were talking
jericho2442
" Index » Beatmaps » Works In Progress/Help » Feint - Times Like These (Fracture Design Remix)" *facefloors* :roll: dont bubble maps in the wip forum lol. atleast get the mapper to move it to pending.

also please consider getting the mapper to reply to the mods before the bubble pop properly with a better reason than "im not changing because of bubble, mod before bubble" go for quality not speed.

will leave it to gabe to rebubble when he/she feels like the mapper has actually legitimately checked and reasoned the mods before the pop.

and to katty pie, your attitude towards mods is terrible, dont deny mods just because you want a fast rank, that is terrible and i hope to see a better attitude in the future maps from you. thank you
theowest
Moved to pending. (It doesn't matter who do it.)
Aurele
I am sorry Katty Pie.. Before rebubbling, I have not seen Ayu's mod. p/2254838

Since the map is popped, I would like you to, at least, consider looking patiently to Ayu's mod.
Topic Starter
Poggo
But I check it and I don't want change something!!!!! I already said it. Bcz him suggests don't like me.
Zexous
the amount of sass in this thread
Low
Katty Pie, your attitude towards modders recently has been pretty bad.

Most of Ayu's and Gladi's suggestions were valid, yet you just ignored them most likely because the map was bubbled. Just because your map is bubbled doesn't mean you should ignore all suggestions that aren't from a MAT or a BAT. Also, your reason for not following their suggestions was "they sound fine to me". It may sound good to you, but it could sound odd to other people. You also stated that part of your reason for not following the suggestions was that "he doesn't like you"? That's very childish. You're being very stubborn, Katty.

What's even worse is that when Gabe pointed out things from Ayu's mod, you suddenly decided to change it. This shows that you mostly only care about getting your map bubbled/ranked again (since Gabe is a MAT).

Please Katty, improve your attitude towards the people that kindly take the time to mod your map.
Topic Starter
Poggo
Blaaaaaahhh I don't care bubbled it or not! I already changed some place from Gladi's mod!
Topic Starter
Poggo

Ayu wrote:

Just here to give my thoughts.

I found some overmaps I kinda disliked, so here they are:

01:35:388 (2,4) - I don't hear anything on these blue ticks, so I don't get why you would add these notes here. <---- No. Without this notes sounds very empty and not rhythmicaly.
02:19:516 (7) - Again, I can't hear anything on this tick. The note seems to be pretty useless anyway. <---- No. Triple sounds much better that 1/2 rhythm.
03:54:225 (5,7) - This even sounds pretty awkward, and this isn't even the only one.<--- Remove only note 5.
04:10:272 (5,7) - Same as above here, it just sounds awkward because there's just nothing on these ticks. <--- 1/2 sounds empty and boring. 1/4 sound mmuch better for this rhythm
04:24:225 (4,6) - Same error as above, again nothing on the blue ticks so please don't let us click them. ^ same
04:59:109 (3,5) - Sounds meh, I wouldn't map the blue ticks here myself. ^ same
05:12:191 (8) - This is pretty funny, because there's nothing on the blue tick you mapped on, while there is on the blue tick 05:11:842. But you didn't map anything here, lol. <---blaaah/ Here all fine. maybe you will be better to listen to music?
06:04:691 (4) - I can't hear anything on the blue tick here. <---- I can. And triple sounds here better thaht 1/2
06:13:063 (2) - Here neither. ^ same

So, except for these I also found some other things listed below.

01:36:348 (1) - Noting this slider. I dislikes this slider, for its form. It's out of shape with the atmosphere of the map itself, and it doesn't really add anything to the music or whatsoever. <---- omg xD this slider is great.
01:47:510 (1) - This one feels a little bit out of place from 01:47:162 (8)
02:45:330 (3,4) - I think it wouldn't be so bad to just stack these under the sliderend of (2)
03:26:580 (1) - This really killed it. If I can recall correctly, I've read somewhere on your userpage or somewhere else w/e, that you're fond of perfect sliders, but this is everything except. You should turn off grid snap and use a hitcircle's approach circle to make it perfectly round. Since you pasted it at 03:29:371 (2) again, it applies for this one too of course. <--- I like this slider forms, and I won't change it.
03:55:708 (6) - I think you could easily improve this by moving it farther away from (5)'s sliderend. <--- Already changed.

The map isn't bad overall, so good luck getting this approved.
deadbeat

Ayu wrote:

Just here to give my thoughts.

I found some overmaps I kinda disliked, so here they are:

01:35:388 (2,4) - I don't hear anything on these blue ticks, so I don't get why you would add these notes here.
02:19:516 (7) - Again, I can't hear anything on this tick. The note seems to be pretty useless anyway.
03:54:225 (5,7) - This even sounds pretty awkward, and this isn't even the only one.
04:10:272 (5,7) - Same as above here, it just sounds awkward because there's just nothing on these ticks.
04:24:225 (4,6) - Same error as above, again nothing on the blue ticks so please don't let us click them.
04:59:109 (3,5) - Sounds meh, I wouldn't map the blue ticks here myself.
05:12:191 (8) - This is pretty funny, because there's nothing on the blue tick you mapped on, while there is on the blue tick
05:11:842. But you didn't map anything here, lol.
06:04:691 (4) - I can't hear anything on the blue tick here.
06:13:063 (2) - Here neither.
so i thought i'd have a look over this as well cause i'm really bored and i found most of this perfectly valid. mapping on blue ticks when nothing is even there cause it sounds nice is a poor excuse imo.
05:12:191 (8) - This is pretty funny, because there's nothing on the blue tick you mapped on, while there is on the blue tick
05:11:842. But you didn't map anything here, lol. this part in particular.
i listened carefully and i agree with this. i'd move (8) and put it at 05:11:842. it sounds much better.
i understand that each mapper has a different style of mapping, but mapping to no beat just doesn't make any to me.
04:59:109 (3,5) - Sounds meh, I wouldn't map the blue ticks here myself.
take this part. i can't hear anything on the blue ticks. just seems like pointless overmapping to me sorry.

anyway, that's just my thoughts on this. take it or leave it though. your choice.
J o J o

:3
Topic Starter
Poggo

[ J o j o ] wrote:

:3
Ayu
Can I have my kd kthx
Zexous

Ayu wrote:

Can I have my kd kthx
Topic Starter
Poggo
Fixed some from Ayu's mod~
Alumetorz
Do you guys all think the offset is correct?
I somehow think it's slightly late...
I think the correct offset is 59, or even lower...?
I'm not sure, just wanted to point this out :o
idkhowtoclick
ranked plz i wanna see mugio3 100% this :D
RikiH_
Someone should consider rebubbling this...
Rakuen

RikiH_ wrote:

Someone should consider rebubbling this...
vipto
Rank this please ;_;
Nyquill
Moved back to pending.

Offset was 55.

Resnapped a slider that borked as a result.

Rebubble #1! ~
Topic Starter
Poggo
AWWWWHHHWWW YEAAAAAH thank you very much :oops: :oops: :oops:
Teara

Good luck
Topic Starter
Poggo
Thank you very much ♥♥♥
NoHitter
Minor things:
- 00:33:194 (3) - This would play better as a stream IMO.
- 01:34:764 (6,7,1) - Adjust the notes such that they are in the same direction as the slider start? Like this? It looks neater.
- 03:48:543 (5) - Move this note slightly upwards for better circular flow instead of a horizontal pattern. Like this.
- 05:40:171 (2) - Reverse (Ctrl+G) for better flow.

That's all.
Topic Starter
Poggo
thank you for mod ^^ fixed all~
NoHitter
Let's do this then.
Approved!
scanter
Finally ! congratz pie >3<
Topic Starter
Poggo
Thank you ^^
Ayu
Congratulations
MaxiMilliaN_old
Nice :!: :!:
Love Feint<3
thx~
Xinely
congratz moe katty <3 :oops:
Topic Starter
Poggo
Hellzero
O.O
поздравляю с первым аппрувом
Frizz
REALLY nice stuff right there also gratz!
vipto
Finally <3
Strawberry
Glad to see it approved. congratz Kitty. ^ ^
Topic Starter
Poggo
thank you ^^
show more