forum

Seven pages... SEVEN! What's wrong with you people?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Azure_Kite
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy
I think any place with more than a single person in it will eventually cause drama, so arguing is natural.

Then again, I also think I'll be able to make a living as a composer.
Two_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jinxy
-Arguments should be considered one post.
-The examinations I am currently taking has been overhyped.
-Many people will join osu! for DSMN, only to leave due to anime shit.
-Anime shit sung by girls are horrible, sung by boys are meh, and J-pop with no link to anime is quite good.
Nachy
Jarby

JInxyjem wrote:

-Many people will join osu! for DSMN, only to leave due to anime shit.
-Many people find searching under a genre other than anime or J-Pop too difficult to comprehend.
mtmcl
I don't know what anyone has against animask. From what I've read, I kind of like him.

I think SFG forgot to put MOOMANiBE on the list of cool people who left.

I think people force themselves to dislike things in order to define themselves because they fear they don't have a personality if they see the beauty in everything.

I don't know if I feel comfortable on SFG's list of cool people who are still around. No offense to her or anybody else. I just don't want to be portrayed as a person who thinks I'm better than everyone else.

Some people will abandon their passions in favor of looking "chill"

We all just want attention. Don't lie.

People still get chain mail?

I really don't understand this thread.
GolGate
I eventually whipped up my phone and check mtmcl's avatar, that was good.

Then I realized that I misread the topic title and left this thread.
Topic Starter
adam2046

Azure_Kyte wrote:

I dislike Vegemite. People who like Vegemite should die in a fire
Get out of my country.

NachoPiggy wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

Vegemite tastes fucking great and you all know it to be true in your hearts.
Didn't they changed the name to iSnack or something?
Nah, they made another product which they called isnack (which is now called something like cheesy bite or something.)
Jarby

mtmcl wrote:

We all just want attention. Don't lie.
What if I lie about wanting attention for attention? Where does your opinion go?
Cuddlebun

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

@Tode, you can't say that I started off decent and got worse. Fact of the matter is, my first two or three months here I was rotten to the core and a burden to the community. The three or four months that followed that, i was still mostly rotten but at least I'd improved. Then I got banned for a month and when I came back, what I wanted to do was make up for the shit I'd caused my first try.
If you honestly think that trying to serve people by modding their maps is more rotten than deceiving the community, having wild parties in the old #random, and writing fanfics about #osu...your sense of morality is fkd.
That's fine and dandy because that's not what I said. I said you're batshit insane and always have been and pretty much everything you say and do is a reminder of that fact, no matter how many maps you may mod and therefore you are in no position to judge other people as rotten and you to be better than all us fuckers in the slime and runon sentences yessss.
Mogsy

Two wrote:

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

@Two, I didn't cast aspersions onto why people disappeared or how valid it was or anything, just that they had indeed poof'd
and I was just telling you why he did

also mogsworth, furries aren't even people and aren't allowed to have opinions
Pretentious fuckers like yourself aren't, either. I'd personally hold Zekira's opinion more valid than yours.
anonymous_old

Todesengal wrote:

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

@Tode, you can't say that I started off decent and got worse. Fact of the matter is, my first two or three months here I was rotten to the core and a burden to the community. The three or four months that followed that, i was still mostly rotten but at least I'd improved. Then I got banned for a month and when I came back, what I wanted to do was make up for the shit I'd caused my first try.
If you honestly think that trying to serve people by modding their maps is more rotten than deceiving the community, having wild parties in the old #random, and writing fanfics about #osu...your sense of morality is fkd.
That's fine and dandy because that's not what I said. I said you're batshit insane and always have been and pretty much everything you say and do is a reminder of that fact, no matter how many maps you may mod and therefore you are in no position to judge other people as rotten and you to be better than all us fuckers in the slime and runon sentences yessss.
I don't see where your argument is going, Tode.

Why does it matter if SFG is insane or not? Why do her intentions matter to you?
Mogsy
Rolled
Zatoichi
lukewarmholiday

lukewarmholiday
Luigi I'm home
Cuddlebun

strager wrote:

I don't see where your argument is going, Tode because I don't know how to actually read what a person is saying.

Why does it matter if SFG is insane or not despite that fact that you have repeated this twice and therefore probably threw in a reason why while you were doing so? Why do her intentions matter to you?
you're kind of retarded, not gonna lie. I've said my point about twice now.
anonymous_old

Todesengal wrote:

strager wrote:

I don't see where your argument is going, Tode because I don't know how to actually read what a person is saying.

Why does it matter if SFG is insane or not despite that fact that you have repeated this twice and therefore probably threw in a reason why while you were doing so? Why do her intentions matter to you?
you're kind of retarded, not gonna lie. I've said my point about twice now.
I can't read past two lines of text, sorry.
Wizard Of Orz
you just changed the topic title!
lukewarmholiday
Luigi I'm home
anonymous_old

supergarlic wrote:

you just changed the topic title!
9001 times.
Cuddlebun
yeah don't bother then strager if you're going to be that bad a troll

as they say, lukewarm does it better
anonymous_old

Todesengal wrote:

I seriously have hard times reading past the second line of a paragraph.
Cuddlebun

Todesengal wrote:

anonymous_old
=|
Zatoichi
Wolf sucks.

Ike sucks.

PS3 sucks.
mtmcl
Since I have a Wii, a PS3, and an Xbox 360, I don't have to whine about the ones I don't have.
Lilac
Needs more topic renames.
Nachy

mtmcl wrote:

Since I have a Wii, a PS3, and an Xbox 360, I don't have to whine about the ones I don't have.
Send me one of them :P
Nharox
This

Wojjan wrote:

- osu! is a tad too weeaboo to my liking
and

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

On a related note, DJPop can go suck a dick
this.

It's the same anyway.
lukewarmholiday
Larto
Esupanitix
  • Shoop fires taco instead of lasers
  • I am in the top 7000 in osu
  • *subject on my post*
anonymous_old
WeegeevsWeegee officially fails at formatting.
lukewarmholiday
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Cuddlebun
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Wizard Of Orz
all of them are ugly
Esupanitix
:) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :|
lukewarmholiday
K2J
That's what she said
Wojjan
so funny.
Zatoichi
llyguysshitsux
anonymous_old
IamafuckingfaggotandIshouldgodieimeanreallyguysshitsux
Xgor
My opinions are better then yours because i have one!
Powerdrone
- This thread is a thread.

FACTUAL OPINION!
lukewarmholiday
You do realize I had to kill half of my threads because people cant comprehend when a joke is stale
RemmyX25
This thread is an example of why i avoid Forum Games/Random.

Everyone needs to grow the fuck up
lukewarmholiday

Esupanitix
... Yukkuri wins.