forum

Ratchet & Clank

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun
... Since I passed through 17 pages to find an inactive topic about this game (I mean, 2 years there's no new reply ><), I'm here to ask you things :

If you played Ratchet & Clank 1/GC/UYA/Deadlocked; what was your best CHALLENGE run ?

If you finished this game at 100%, how many TIME(UYA) or RUNS(All) did it take ?

If you found some glitches, feel free to tell me, I like it personally.

Naturally, I'll start :

Going Commando : 2h11 ; Abusing U-Mininuke; RYNO; Zodiac (No it's not a waste !!) and FPMWC.
UYA : 1h53. I can do better, but I LITERALLY OWNED Koros (Almost 1'20.) + Finished at 100% in 31hr07; 6 runs.
Behon
I don't keep track of my clear times and so on, but I love this series to death and have played through every one in the series to completion at least once (By completion I mean beating the final boss, not 100% items and upgrades). The gameplay is simple but fun, and I love the characters, art style, and humor. I'm interested in the one they just announced that's 4-player centric, but I think I definitely need to pick up a PS3 headset before playing it.
WhoAteFred
Ah yes, I remember these games. While I technically own 2 of them (UYA, DeadLocked), I still beat all 4 on the PS2. As for 100%, I only did that on UYA. If those Tank shooting missions weren't so damn frustrating on 5 star, I'd pick up DL again. As for the PS3 ones, I'm afraid I have no plans to get one, so... yeah.
(BTW: Does Online MP still work on UYA/DL?)
LuBucifer
I have 3 R&C Tools of Destruction, Quest for Booty and A Crack in Time all PS3. All Played Through^^
But the time i dont know anymore XD
angrychameleon
here a going comando Easter egg go to your quick select when the leveatain is charging the freeze laser on the ice planet forgot the name and the glow will grow in size
Behon
Thank you for that extremely important necropost.
Setsunax
i played number 1, 3 and 4:)
gladiator was my favourite (called deadlocked in usa). i played it with a friend of mine and i was always clank. i wanted to be ratchet thought ><.
I want to play the new games for ps3 but i've just been to lazy to buy them. i usually don't play games like that, but since they where one of the first games that i ever played i guess i might just buy the rest of the serie lol.
same goes for jack and dexter.
awp
I just started playing Ratchet and Clank 2 days ago (I have the first four of them) and immediately liked it. It had a familiar feel to it, like those colourful PS1 platformers. Like Spyro the Dragon.

I had forgotten it was the same developer, but could tell just by the gameplay (also, the eyebrows). Looking forward to playing through the rest of what I've got