forum

Some cool project or lame? Redo the first beatmap!

posted
Total Posts

What do you think about that?

Fun
14.29%
Cool
85.71%
Lame
0.00%
Don't do that, please. The first map of osu! shouldn't be redone ever.
0.00%
I don't care.
0.00%
Total votes: 7
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Hard
I thought about something cool I could do.

Well. I am not the best mapper. Not even in the lower middle-class. So doing something cool won't be in reach in the nearest time. But something fun could be possible instead. I'll remapp the first beatmap ever.

And if you want you can take part in that too with a guest diff. I don't care if you're an experienced mapper, or as new as me. I want to have fun with this and look, how much the mapping-patterns and sounds have changed and all. (I'm not the best example for something like that but well... Don't care ^_^)

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/1# That's the map. If you really want to make a GD, don't hesistate to tell me. Or write in that thread. Or make your whole own Beatmap. I think this first osu! song ever should at least be a bit more popular.
(I know I can't upload any more beatmaps, but I'll do this osu!-supporter thing, after I woke up and then I can upload more ... ~)

Thanks for your attention.

If you want to take part and do a GD
I would be happy. Also i think, everyone should use his own background, storyboard, whatever. ~
FrzR
the map is fine, though the song is kinda weird imo. :|
miva2
The first Osu! beatmap is a katamari song?
Osu! Just got even awesomer by knowing that.
FrzR
There should be a event where the best mappers, go remake and collaborate with the first beatmap and celebrate maybe, another year of osu!. :3
Ayesha Altugle
nice one

joining
Bunnrei
owo
Gonna give this a try.