forum

Ability to decide whether a score gets submitted or not [duplicate] [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Zare
Pretty much what the title says.
After playing a beatmap, give the player the opportunity to decide whether the score should be submitted or not.
Imagine someone has an SS with HD on a beatmap, plays it again and barely manages to FC it with HD and HR, but only with like 90% accuracy and even though it has less points, he considers his HD SS better and doesn't want to submit the bad Acc score, he can then just decide not to submit it.

Ofc that play is still added to his playcount, total score etc., it's only the online score that doesn't get changed.
Stefan
iirc there was already a Thread for this Request. And yeah I find it worth to have this option. +Support

EDIT: t/92767&start=0
TheVileOne
You're basically telling us we should make database recorded information more inaccurate because you don't want your accuracy to suffer. This isn't going to happen. peppy denied this issue himself if I recall correctly and we've been denying duplicates since then.
theowest

Stefan wrote:

iirc there was already a Thread for this Request. And yeah I find it worth to have this option. +Support

EDIT: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/92767&start=0
yep, that's a duplicate.

This is just as ridiculous as the play unranked requests
t/118134
t/84670
Topic Starter
Zare
but I want the play still to count towards playcount etc, I don't want a completely unranked play.
It's just about the situations where a player is completely dissatisfied with a score, not to create a practice mod or something.
but ok, if you consider it the same, i'm sorry.