forum

Song preview clip [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
tarticulate
The way it is now, clicking on a song in the selection plays the song from a certain point, then goes all the way at the end, and then goes back to the beginning of the song.
It would sound cleaner if the preview was a 10-20 second clip from the song that looped. If you want to listen to the whole song, you can use the song player on the main menu.
Luna
Disagree, a looping preview would sound much uglier imo
Marcin
I would more like to see, selecting next song automatically, after the selected one ends. Sometimes I leave osu! on selection song, and I'm too lazy to switch to the main menu, and I'm listening to the same song for 10 minutes or more :x
TheVileOne
I wouldn't want to hear the same sound clip over and over in the main menu screen. This would restrict me from only listening to the full song by playing or through the main menu screen. Why would anyone want this?
blissfulyoshi
Marcin: you should probably about that in another topic
Ss for the op, I disagree that looping 10-20s would be better than looping the whole song. Since that seems to the general answers so far, I will probably mark this as invalid if I don't get any post defending this.
theowest
Yeah, this doesn't seem like a good idea at all. It's perfectly fine to begin with, so why should it ever be changed.