forum

User profile "Recent Activity" suggest

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Ibuki Suika
Hey,my suggestion is very simple.
2Points:

The blue bold user name has link to User profile
but when we see this is already in User profile
So I think it's superfluous(Remove link to profile)

give up this bcz↓

JappyBabes wrote:

Something similar to Steam community home/facebook wall could work. Has all friends with their name as links to their respective profiles.
when the score in other mode like taiko&ctb,we click it will be jump to osu mode score page,need to jump to the score page of other modes
So I suggest map link to Corresponding mode of the score page(Like "Top Ranks")

I believe that these two points in a little extent, to improve server load pressure
:D
YodaSnipe
IMO there shouldn't really be a notification about increasing in rank. It's ugly compared to seeing a full page of recent history top40s.

Some good points here +1 support :D
Nanael_old
I agree to both.

Point 1, I don't think it would make a big difference to the load, but the profile link is really pointless, hence has no reason to be.
Point 2 has my full support.

And the notifications from rank 999 onwards are terribly pointless, the ranks are on plain sight and change a lot, by the time someone read them the numbers are nothing like the ones listed.
meiikyuu
i like the both suggestions , i totally agree :)
Topic Starter
Ibuki Suika
7days......hope ppy can see my suggest Q_Q
Stefan

Ibuki Suika wrote:

7days......hope ppy can see my suggest Q_Q
peppy looks on Suggestions where been highly supported by many people.

About the Suggestion: It's not really neccessary, but in fact that this link is really really pointless, peppy could do this somewhen.
The second suggest looks pretty good, so support.
Anzo
Support, but not only to suggestions 1 and 2 but...

^this one... The beatmap has already been deleted, yet it has a link directing to the message "Sorry, this beatmap does not exist."...
JappyBabes
Something similar to Steam community home/facebook wall could work. Has all friends with their name as links to their respective profiles.
halo398
i cant get that s it out of uk only do we only get the buying bit?
Wishy
Please remove that thing about "you raised one rank!" you get everytime you raise 1 rank while being top 1000 or more, it isn't really an achievement, apply it to top 100 imo.
YodaSnipe
^top 100 and based on pp system instead.
Topic Starter
Ibuki Suika

JappyBabes wrote:

oh I know!

The first is necessary
I give up this suggestion

Wishy22 wrote:

Please remove that thing about "you raised one rank!" you get everytime you raise 1 rank while being top 1000 or more, it isn't really an achievement, apply it to top 100 imo.
top 100 is too difficult ;_;
perhaps can change to top 500?
Mercurial
Some like "iMercurial posted on a Off-topic/hentai/random thread" or "iMercurial and BlaBlaBlaUser are now friends" as steam or Facebook does, is really innecessary.

I'm agree with Wishy, every player who has reached the rank 1000 or above raise and lose their rank everyday... so an announcement by the rank #100 or #250 could be more useful than now.
YodaSnipe
^that, though #100 is preferable
JappyBabes

iMercurial wrote:

Some like "iMercurial posted on a Off-topic/hentai/random thread" or "iMercurial and BlaBlaBlaUser are now friends" as steam or Facebook does, is really innecessary.
Yeah I know, I just did it quickly. Should only list/mention what is already being displayed on profiles. Or maybe allow it you specify with certain settings?
grumd
bump!
Winshley
Bumping this for Suggestion #2.
Kuro
Support for #2
theowest
another way to "subscribe" to other users
This will also value friendships more.
Winshley
Please! D:
deadbeat

Ibuki Suika wrote:

when the score in other mode like taiko&ctb,we click it will be jump to osu mode score page,need to jump to the score page of other modes
doesn't it do this now? wait, i was clicking on a mode specific diff. never mind xD
would be nice having this though
Saten

theowest wrote:

another way to "subscribe" to other users
This will also value friendships more.
I love my friends but.. I prefer subscribing to a certain user if I want to see any updates.
s ranker disc
t-t cuz u forgot to remove my old account halo398s post i thought someone was hacking me XD
Winshley
Bumping this because the following suggestion has been added:

Ibuki Suika wrote:

(My recent activity has Taiko and CatchTheBeat plays on osu!Standard maps, and they linked just as suggested)

The OP still has the following suggestion that hasn't been added:

JappyBabes wrote: