forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jordan
Finished my first 10 ranked games and got directly promoted to Silver V. Feels good to not have to go through bronze.
GeeNX
Oh...Dear....after dealing with Silver people you will regret your words xD, RUSH, TRY TO GET AWAY FROM SILVER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, OR YOU WILL BE STUCKED INTO THE F****** HELL
Jordan

GeeNX wrote:

Oh...Dear....after dealing with Silver people you will regret your words xD, RUSH, TRY TO GET AWAY FROM SILVER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, OR YOU WILL BE STUCKED INTO THE F****** HELL
Getting +30 LP per match, hope i'll be out of here soon :c
GeeNX
Do it as soon as possible, I did a mistake.... I was like that I got to gold I 90 points, BUT I DIDNT WIN THAT NEXT ONE, so I started w/l w/l AND WHAT NOW, 27 points and +4 x game, and when I get higher it will be +1 and +2... gosh it will be hard
Devalix_old
I just played an aram with a 5 man ap team vs an amumu with 300 mr ... that wasn't fun :p

dat ip after the game
Jordan
Omg you were right. 1 inhib down, match was won by far. We decide to take baron to end it. Lee sin decides that farming minions top is better than getting baron and what happens? Baron 2000hp left, enemy team spots us, and destroys us all + they get baron. Needless to say the lead was thrown.

Dat Lee man.

DAT LEE.
Vulf
Silver 1 and 2 isn't that bad. It's the bottom of silver that's terrible.
Justykanna

Jordan wrote:

Dat Lee man.

DAT LEE.
My experiences against Lee Sin in Twisted Treeline has made me forever hate him...
Kanye West
I get matched with plats in normal solo queue but haven't played a game of ranked since s1

Every game is so hard :(
Justykanna

Started off with mid losing and starting 0/6/0.
Except... they put Xerath top and I was destroying him. Not 'really' sure he knew how Gangplank works (he was a level 10).

Aside from top, we had a terrible early game. But came back for a strong win. They couldn't win a teamfight to save their life (they got aced twice with none of us dying, and another time with four of them dying and only one of us dying).

I do so much damage and my ultimate makes them react so chaotically. I love it. =D
Synchrostar

Swain dc'ing didnt have that much of an impact to the result, i went 3/0/x in laning phase.
Sona is fun
Vulf
Nice pub stomp. That's generally what happens when you dominate your lane.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Nice pub stomp. That's generally what happens when you dominate your lane.
I don't even know how Xerath works, was making it up as I went, lol.
Is he actually meant for top? =S
Vulf
I was actually referring to Synchrostar. 25 to 4 at 20 mins is a pub stomp game. I hate those because they aren't even fun half the time.

To answer your question. No Xerath doesn't really work against 90% of the tops. Especially clarity, heal, and dorans ring start Xerath.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I was actually referring to Synchrostar. 25 to 4 at 20 mins is a pub stomp game. I hate those because they aren't even fun half the time.

To answer your question. No Xerath doesn't really work against 90% of the tops. Especially clarity, heal, and dorans ring start Xerath.
Yeah, that is a little one sided...
He was level 10 so I didn't think he overly knew what was going on...
ummmm_old
y'all should all add me and help me get out of silver
ign Helen Keller
Blaziken
You did not even say what server you play on...
Reioken
any fellow diamond players here? :P ;)
rEdo

Reioken wrote:

any fellow diamond players here? :P ;)
does platinum II count? >:­(
there is a bunch of diamond players out there, don't worry

btw Zac is still broken as shit, even after nerfs
Glass
winstreak bros ww@

maal

?????????????????
Aoriki

No shoes needed for ARAM.
Blaziken
Varus is way to easy to play.
those
So is every AD carry except Ezreal
GeeNX

Is it hard to reach platinum when u get +5 per game... damn
those
96 minions in a 55+ minute game wow I bet you dc
Barry Zito
Somebody wanna play with a Silver 1 Noob :3 ?
Synchrostar

shyvana is fun
GeeNX

those wrote:

nop, that game they had a dc, and I was mad because my jungler was stupid, he didnt gave me the first blue, so I said, if I dont take the next blue I am afk, he stole next one and I went afk XD

BTW: last 10 ranked 9W 1L, just at 42 points :`(
Vulf

those wrote:

The game length is bugged on lolking anyways.
GeeNX
y that is truth too ^ I think it wasnt more than 30 min. The kata one says 25 min and we won on 13 min so xD
ReverseLight
GeeNX
So looks like we are the same winning LP, difference you're diamond I am fuck1ngold xD yay you played with Jimbz, he is spanish ^^ btw he is the only pro spanish I played with
Reioken
just depends on your hidden MMR, i tanked my MMR in d1 too hard and now i get 1 lp per win l0l, but still when i was at 80 lp i got 4 or max. 6 too so i guess it just is like that at d1 so you dont just reach challenger in no time

btw, i made a Kassadin guide some time ago but haven't really sent it to many people, feel free to check it out:
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=540 ... uild-guide
Synchrostar

steal all kills
ouranhshc

maal

?????????
dkun

creds to cookie
Hakeru
Dem TPA Skins ....................
- O n i -
lol wow