forum

Background Dim + Ignore beatmap skin from 1st time playing [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Sephibro
It makes no sense at all that one has to pass the beatmap at least once before being allowed to modify those preferences.
Sometimes i've got to delete the skin or even the bg from the beatmap folder because they make it just impossible to complete the song; i know I'm not the only one who does like this so i guess that this is a legit request. Or at least don't bother when someone deletes the bg from the song folder!

(and by the way, why doesn't Background Dim make a 100% fade to black when activated?)

Sorry for the poor english
deadbeat
a) this has been requested and denied before sorry. just be glad you have the option
b) when osz2 is fully released, deleting skin elements, including the background image will be impossible
c) denying as a duplicate
d) i'd find the duplicate threads, but i have to go now so i'll find them later
VoidnOwO
:)
Winshley

BRBP wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

a) this has been requested and denied before sorry. just be glad you have the option
Was this added anyway? At least I can now disable everything and put dim to 100% before I play the song for the first time. Now that I think of it, I've been able to do that for a couple of weeks now...
If you're supporter, that is. Non-supporters can't use it before passing the map. It started since b20130509 update.