forum

Let me take a bow

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sumea
Welcome, have a seat, cup of coffee or tea, and let me introduce myself, in most deep manner any forum is yet experienced from me.

I am a -92 year model inhabitant of earth. I live in small finished land of Finland. Geological city would be somewhere in area or Turku.

My hobbies are nonexistent as normal hobbies; Anime, manga, random light novels once in year - video gaming on PC, and music in general.

My taste in Games And Music is deriative;
for games: My top games are TF2, L4D - Osu at moment (Will see how long does this deep affection last before I cool down with nonstop playing).

Music taste varies from anything to everything. I could listen anything from German rock to Swedish hip hop. Japanese pop music and anything electronic is always welcome to fill my ears. To satisfy my music hunger I am armed with 32 gig iPod touch, what I incidentally used as my initial Osu introduction for month I had a jailbreak.

Random other things include that I also collect anime figurines and fill my walls with self made anime rasterbations.
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Sumea

Pokebis wrote:

I like how you make your posters out of a bunch of printer papers.
Secret lies behind sect of homokaasu - Pros are that while still looking awesome nice on wall and even having own feel of own, I tend to make them pretty big - I am sure no one publishes 1.8x1.06 meter poster of kyou (thats something like 5.8x3.8 feet or whatever for americans)

Bunch of ink and hours of work per one is also irreplaceable fun.
Nymne
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Sumea

Nymne wrote:

Clannad is awesome, Left 4 Dead is awesome, Finland is awesome.

Could you print and send me a Kyou poster please? Kotomi would work, too.

Welcome to osu!
I would If I would know how badly it would be messed up in shipping. Also Incidentally, both my Ink and printing paper are short of stock. I make this poster for friend when he had B day and all, used last piece of printable paper and both cartridges of ink whine about being out.
Pokebis

Sumea wrote:

this poster
I thought it was a bit generic because it was Bleach, but then I scrolled down. Good show, that was funny.
lukewarmholiday
I'M NOT GOING TO BE MEAN IN THREAD BUT I WILL GIVE THE OP A BOW

AREN'T I CLEVER
Topic Starter
Sumea

lukewarmholiday wrote:

I'M NOT GOING TO BE MEAN IN THREAD BUT I WILL GIVE THE OP A BOW

AREN'T I CLEVER
Thanks, iv'e been looking for that some time already, THANKS!