posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Lally
Kei o3o

Kei wrote:

• General
  1. I think you added too many fountains. Some of them are fine but others are a bit too redundant/unnecessary (00:26:470 and 00:36:906). However, fountains like 01:08:214 and 02:26:483 are fine imo because that's the chorus of the song. Consider removing the rest o3o they don't make that much sense imo. You should only use them to emphasize the chorus since you didn't make a full kiai time section, only fountain. also i agree with removing some but the first that younoticed it's fine imo becase there start a bit the rhythm of all the song , i'll remove 00:36:906 - this one
  2. 02:50:052 this red line sounds a bit too late imo. I changed the offset of it to 170033 and it sounds better with the piano. I'm not good at timing, and my headphones are not good for timing. Try my offset and see if you see any good difference with it. We talked already about this in-game~ :3
    yap, i changed it when we were talking about
  • [Normal]
  1. 00:51:582 (2) - Add claps to follow the cymbals? i forgot a clap waw o3o
  2. 00:57:778 - There's no need to silence this spinner. Increase the volume to 20% at least and add hitfinish to it like you did with [Hard]. done
  3. 01:18:650 - ^-^
  4. 01:28:760 (3) - Claps to follow cymbals/insrumental? :arrow: yes
  5. 01:38:217 (2) - Hitfinish at the repeat to follow that loud emphasized sound o.o? yap
  6. 01:41:805 (5) - Move this note over here to make the pattern visually better :3? yap
  7. 01:48:001 (1) - This slider would flow better if you rotate it like this. The flow improves more with 01:46:696 (4) specially imo. yap i agree
  8. 01:49:305 (3) - Hitfinish at the end to follow that loud sound? yap
  9. 01:51:588 (3) - This slider sounds awful imo o.o because it's at a red tick and doesn't follow properly the vocals. To improve the rhythm here delete this slider, add a note here 01:51:588 and also at 01:51:914.
  10. 01:56:480 (3,4) - Wow what is this? This sounds worse than ^ ;_; please do something else here. That slider ending at blue tick isn't good. Doesn't follow anything and it may result confusing for beginners. This rhythm sounds much better than the current imo. er was bugged,the last time i updated it now it looks like: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/728250 it's fine imo
  11. 01:58:437 (2) - ^ same. The vocals aren't at that blue tick, they are at 01:58:763 so please extend this slider to 01:58:763.fixed it from the last update maybe something get wrong dunno btw i never put sliders on blue ticks
  12. 02:10:177 - Ugh this section feels so empty! I know you're following the vocals only, but this pause doesn't fit with the previous patterns imo. Consider adding a note here o3o.
  13. 02:10:830 (1) - Add a hitfinish here to emphasize the change of vocals and that loud sound :3? done
  14. 02:30:397 (3) - Hitfinish at the end? done
  15. 02:36:919 - Again, make audible this spinner and add hitfinish to it. The final spinner is fine silenced, it makes sense but this one doesn't imo. You can perfectly add a hitfinish, sounds good :< done
  16. 02:52:564 (3) - Add a whistle? I know it doesnt follow the way you used to add whistles but it sounds so empty, it's the final note, so consider adding it anyways.I personally didn't like those slider overlaps for the easiest difficulty of the mapset, but I guess it will be fine.
    i used those kind of pattern before and i get no problems o3o
  • [Hard]

*This difficulty is really good. My suggestion might be considered "nazi" for you but they're just some polishments.
    OAO omg ty is my first try to going out of symmetrie mapping >u< i', glad that people like it
  1. 00:28:101 (3,4,5) - How about making these notes with curved form rather than straight~? you only have to move (4) some grids up. whynot done
  2. 00:37:885 (3) - Move this slider 1 grid down to make a perfect curve with 00:36:743 (8,1,2). :P ook
  3. 00:46:038 (3) - Add a clap at the end of this slider to follow the cymbal sound? sounds fine o3o ok
  4. 01:30:390 (5) - This slider doesn't flow that good with the previous notes. Consider rotating him like this for better flow~ nice ideea
  5. 01:35:282 (4) - ^ Kinda similar case here. If you rotate it this way it will flow much better imo. i agree i looks much better now
  6. 02:03:003 (1) - Add clap to this spinner to follow the cymbal sound? ok
  7. 02:21:265 (1) - Here a loud sound can be heard. Better add hitfinish to emphasize and follow it imo. [/color]
  8. 02:43:931 (4) - Move this note a grid to the left to make a curved shape here, and also a blanket with the next notes? ook

Ty for modding Kei :3 updated :3
Kei
After an eternal IRC mod (we had to update multiple times due to small minor fixes aka hitsounds), Izaya-chan thinks your map is ready!

Topic Starter
Lally
\o3o/ wuhuuu ty <3
Loooctav
gooo Rank!!
Topic Starter
Lally
T^T waiting grgrgrgrgrg
VelperK
RANK!

;;
Topic Starter
Lally

VelperK wrote:

RANK!

;;
;________; waiting for that too
Arrival
Wow... Someone map songs which aren't Anime/Touhou/Nightcore !
I like mappers like you who provides diversity in Osu!, you've got all my supports for the next maps you'll make.
I really want this to get ranked. (Don't be sad if your map don't go over 9 Star rating, just people don't like changing their habit :) )
Topic Starter
Lally
^^)7 waah ty >u< btw I don't care about star rating, i just map what i like and if someone like it i'm happy, all people like different kind of music so..i have nothing for being sad :3
I hope to see it ranked soon too ^^ keep waiting :3
Scorpiour
Ranked~~~~
Loooctav
Congratz Lally~
Topic Starter
Lally
omg ty \>u</
Satellite
gratz~ :3/
Kei
Finally! Grats Lally~ ><!
Verlaren
Grats!
VelperK
Congratssssssssssss
Lolicakey
Congratz Moelally ~ <3
/late
THS
Congratz Lally-Chan \\>3<//
HeatKai
Sorry because I didn't mod this :P congrats anyway.
riffy
Congrats! :3/
Arrival
!!! :D