forum

Renard - MAKE BELIEVE

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sieg

Lally wrote:

IF YOU SEE PROBLEMS MOD IT WHEN IT IS BUBBLED,DON'T SAY AWW THIS MAP IS THIS IS THAT
Didn't agree just for one thing here. Feedback is always nice even negative even after rank, you always can project this on your future maps. And try to make your map enjoyable for larger audience. :oops:
Irreversible

Lally wrote:

BCI wrote:

do you want to make a drama or unrank this map? I don't get why do you post such things.
this,really =w=

edit: btw,you opinion saids: map is bad do something for it, BUT IT IS RANKED

oh, I think you can improve, that's what i wanted to say, but as I can see you just don't get it, nevermind then

edit: i'm really asking why you feel that offended, i mean nobody is forced to write gz or anything, you can also write some other kind of feedback or opinion, even if it was a really bad one, but that's how i currently feel about.
Topic Starter
Lally
Sieg: ikr but i see always people doing like this and it get annoying in away, i can unerstand if it was my first ranked map,but this is not :V and btw i'm already doing it http://osu.ppy.sh/s/90719

Irreversible: tell me how can i improve if this map is ranked , really i don't get that
Irreversible

Lally wrote:

Sieg: ikr but i see always people doing like this and it get annoying in away, i can unerstand if it was my first ranked map,but this is not :V

Irreversible: tell me how can i improve if this map is ranked , really i don't get that

It could have been much better, with more mods, more improvement and everything. just because of the reason that it's ranked it means its perfect? definetly no lally, just no ..
Topic Starter
Lally
then mod it,wanna see really whatis so bad, and search a bat before since it was alreay modded by 2 of those, i never said that mymaps are perfect but imo the follow all the rules and they are enjoyable from many people, you're not one of those,ok i have many people who don't like my maps,is not a problem for me,since when you map with heart all in your eyes is perfect,so if you wanna just say here: ''this map is bad can be improved''<- search a bat and go for unrank,is not a problem for me i'm Always ready for anything,if so this can be improved, because fornow you din't say WHAT is so bad in my map, how can i understand what can be improved?
Frostmourne
Actually, negative feedback is just fine.

What I think is you don't really need to post negative posts publicly. If you want to say it's bad and want Lally to improve, I suggest you talk with her personally.
I repeat again that it's fine but If I were you Irreverisble, I would rather throw positive feedback than negative one.
Andrea
This is going nowhere, guys.

You should discuss this kind of stuff privately, like Frost said.

That said, nothing else needs to be added.
Itachi_Uchiha
I´m now going to write in german because otherwise I can´t get the meaning behind this rightly presented

Ich verstehe nicht wieso Maps mit 10-15 SP direkt von mehreren BATs gemoddet werden oder posts geschrieben werden und ich die leute in meinen thread peitschen muss...

Liegt es daran, dass alle die Musik nicht mögen?
Liegt es daran, dass die, wo direkt von BATs gepostet wird, schon X-Maps ranked haben und 1000+ posts haben?
Liegt es daran, dass die BATs, wenn sie sagen sie modden random, mit random meinem "1: Ja 2: Nein 3: Ja 4: Nein 5: Ja 6: Nein usw."

Ich weis es nicht... Bitte um Aufklärung
Topic Starter
Lally
negative feedback are fine but when they are good argoumented, not just saying is bad,i wanna know what it is,because may i can learn something new.

und btw SP ist nicht so wichtig ich kann 19832638 stars um meine map geben es wird nichts losen wenn die map schlescht is
Irreversible
Yeah, I'm sorry for posting it in public, in future i'll do things like this in private.
Cyclohexane
Alright, everyone chill out.

Irreversible brings some good points to the table. You should definitely consider them. Constructive criticism is the best kind of feedback you can get.
He also brings them in quite a blunt manner. Please be careful with the words you use, Irreversible. If you're not sure, ask a native speaker before posting.
You guys are talking past each other when looking towards the same goal: Making a better map.

Once again, keep a friendly attitude, guys.
Itachi_Uchiha

Irreversible wrote:

Yeah, I'm sorry for posting it in public, in future i'll do things like this in private.
private - mhm

nuff said
Topic Starter
Lally
=w=) meh
Kodora
jysb
Haya
Translation from Itachi_Uchiha's Post:
I don't understand why Maps with 10 - 15 SP get instantly modded from several BATs, while I have to search my ass off (bluntly said) to get them to my Thread/Map.

Is it because they don't like the music?
Is it because those mappers have already X-Maps ranked and more than 1000 posts?
Is it because the BATs don't actually mod random, but have a pattern like "1:Yes; 2:No; 3:Yes; 4:No; 5:Yes; 6:No etc.

I don't really know... Please tell me.

Anyways, I don't really agree Irreversible here. Of course there could be more improvements, but you could go to any map here and say those words (also having a low SP means nothing.) Wether the player like the map or not, is totally subjective and should be considered no matter what or how someone maps. Some may say that a jump doesn't quite fit there and others may say that it's a perfect jump (bad example but nvm).
One last thing: An insane diff would've really been cool here. If you can't map Insane diffs, why not just ask one of your friends (or strangers if you want) to do a Guest Diff? This way the Beatmap gets a large audience, like Sieg already said.
Kodora
Question: how did star priority related with map quality? i still cant get it.
Dark_Ai

Itachi_Uchiha wrote:

I´m now going to write in german because otherwise I can´t get the meaning behind this rightly presented

Ich verstehe nicht wieso Maps mit 10-15 SP direkt von mehreren BATs gemoddet werden oder posts geschrieben werden und ich die leute in meinen thread peitschen muss...

Liegt es daran, dass alle die Musik nicht mögen?
Liegt es daran, dass die, wo direkt von BATs gepostet wird, schon X-Maps ranked haben und 1000+ posts haben?
Liegt es daran, dass die BATs, wenn sie sagen sie modden random, mit random meinem "1: Ja 2: Nein 3: Ja 4: Nein 5: Ja 6: Nein usw."

Ich weis es nicht... Bitte um Aufklärung
Kennst du das wort ''connection'' es passiert meisten dadurch ;) also liegt (in den Fall hier) nicht an SP oder was auch immer
naja wollte nur das mal gesagt haben und bin auch wieder weg hier. lol

und zu Lally wenn du nicht so ein flame haben willst dann suche das nächste mal mehr mods oder was auch immer und warte etwas bis du nach bubble fragst. Dann können sie nicht mehr sagen wie ''die hat zu wenig mod und schon ist es ranked' oder blabla was auch immer
wollte es mal gesagt haben weil naja wie ich sehen kann flamen sie meist in deinen Map Thread rum
MMzz
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, wether they act on it or not is up to them. Learn to take critisism or ignore it, drama like this is unessecary. Now stop this silly argument. If you have more issues talk to the mapper directly, instead of making these bandwagon post.
Topic Starter
Lally
if someone have to say something just pm me in game or forum i'm alway free to answer to question or to discuss something
Hayden_old
can you make me bleed? ;) :)
Hayden_old
can you colour me red?