forum

show user details when hovering over their avatar

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +40
Topic Starter
boat
in the toplist. Sorry about the cliffhanger title, couldn't fit it all.
I don't mind them being there, but only having it there for show seems quite pointless.

Since you don't plan on removing them, how about making it somewhat useful, like for instance showing where the user is from and what rank they are when you hover over the avatar part of the score.

Kurokami

boat wrote:

showing where the user is from and what rank they are when you hover over the avatar part of the score.
Have my starless support.

And also, bump this request. :3
TheVileOne
I am going to assume you are referring to multiplayer.

Is this what you want?
t/100088
Topic Starter
boat
what

You don't think I'd mention multiplayer if that was the case?

theowest
The online ranking should definitely have flags to say the least, this request: t/13872/
deadbeat
i had a feeling that's what you meant. mind adding that image to the OP just for clarity?
Topic Starter
boat
TheVileOne
I haven't seen that feature yet. I thought you were referring to the recently denied thread suggesting that we be able to remove the avatar displays in multplayer. Your OP wasn't very clear.

I agree then.
MillhioreF
Suddenly, this request seems a lot more awesome. Supporting.
Aka
i support this idea ;д;
Marcin
Have my last star on this!
Kyujuroku 96
Get a star.
Babukus
I'll give 2 stars for this. Supporting.
she_old
Looks amazing
theowest
I think this older request should be marked as duplicate now as this one is up to date.
Topic Starter
boat
The avatars in the scoreboard are yet still useless. I find it incredibly silly to add more clutter and ugly without any actual functionality, and I'd appreciate it if you could reconsider, hence the bump.
Cubex
support