forum

The Mafia Restoration Project - GAME OVER (Town Win)

posted
Total Posts
show more
fartownik
The WIFOM was there already without your post. Also I agree with above, check one of those 3. Also if NH isn't cop then again, mafia has a huge fucking advantage as he can simply lie and we vote another townie. But well, you decided already.
Tsukasa
Yeah it was BUT saying it would make the WIFOM way more clear for scum. (But it may be bad for our doc though)

As for NH's results... I'll see what he says tomorrow

@MOD: Is the cop a role cop or just an alignment cop?
Topic Starter
dkun
alignment cop

also day end, sorry for the delay, been busy with irl issues
i'll post after class (about 3h after this post)
fartownik
:(
Lincolm
@MOD : DKun need to be prodded. :(
Tsukasa
Well... I think our mod dkun forgot about this game... :(
Topic Starter
dkun
I didn't forget about it. Okay, I did. I'm sorry. I'm going through some irl issues. (My girlfriend broke up with me, for starters)

It's been a long shipride for all of you. Accusations have been thrown; many innocents have been slain. Everyone is curious to what will the end be. Some have been oddly quiet, seeing as this might be the end, others are trying to survive.

After this long day (my apologies on this matter again!), majority has decided to lynch Sync. He's been a quiet one all game, and decided to just walk the plank himself. Sad story, eh?

It is now night. Sync is now dead.

Sync - D4 - Nurse - Hopped overboard

Everyone that has asked to be prodded has been prodded. Night will end in 24 hours.
Topic Starter
dkun
It comes down to this. It's been a long night.

Everyone comes out to the deck to find NoHitter missing. You all search the ship high and low, but to no avail. He's nowhere to be found.

NoHitter - N4 - Chief Officer - ???

It is now D5. Day will end in 96 hours. (Don't forget, town is currently MYLO)
NoHitter
Bah. And you guys wanted to lynch me.

Also dkun, it's 2-5. It's not MY-LO.
fartownik
Vote: JInxyjem

As I said before, lynching Sync was not a good idea at all. Time to lynch someone that's actually suspicious for me.
Tsukasa
Well... Now I'm stumped...
Tsukasa
Meatstick, Anyone?
Lincolm
5 - 2...

Man... Doctor could not protect NoHitter... And bah, Sync is nurse.

1 confirmed town in 5-2...

Tsukasa and Fartownik still town. Meatstick and Kanye probably town. Jinx and Nyquill the last one.

Vote : JInx
Lincolm
Stupid me. One of my read is false and I don't know which one. I hope I'm right about this one.

Vote : Nyquill
Charles445
Forwarding text for Meatstick since he's silenced.

"Tonight Kanye should protect himself and I'm not going to vote until I see what other people say."
fartownik
@Meatstick: why?
fartownik
Also why to cause such WIFOM by provoking the thought of Kanye being a doctor? What are your arguments that he actually is one? Also who are your suspects now?
Tsukasa

Charles445 wrote:

Forwarding text for Meatstick since he's silenced.

"Tonight Kanye should protect himself and I'm not going to vote until I see what other people say."
What? ._.
Kanye West
vote: Meatstick
Kanye West
He knows something that I don't.
Kanye West
actually, shit

unvote
Kanye West
oh, never mind

i do have a reason to vote him

vote: Meatstick
Tsukasa
Can't we know NH's result? :(
fartownik
No. Also people, explain why you're voting goddamn it.

Meatstick 'thinks' Kanye is a doctor. I don't really know how anyone would judge that, I personally don't think that Kanye is PR. I also don't know how mafia would be sure of taking out Kanye this night. Any proof? Any posts that Kanye made which made you think like this? Anything?
Lincolm
I don't care who is the PR and I don't want to know who is the doctor. I just want to lynch who I think scum right now.

I vote Nyquill because process of elimination and gut.
fartownik
I'm still waiting for Meatstick's arguments. Anything at all from him.
Kanye West
He's silenced for another 522 hours.

I'm thinking him and Nyquill are scum anyways.
Lincolm
Can I know why Meatstick is scum?
Tsukasa
Apparently, by PoE
fartownik

Kanye West wrote:

He's silenced for another 522 hours.

I'm thinking him and Nyquill are scum anyways.
He's talking through Charles445. He's talking bullshit most of the time, with no explanation at all (even when asked for one) and I'm starting to think he might be scum as well.
Tsukasa
Meatsick --> Jinx (or how you spell his name) --> Nyquill.

Linc should be alive at all times since he's the only confirmed.
Lincolm
Meatstick started Those's wagon in D3 was weird, but probably came from town. Well, it could be bus, but I'm not sure that was a bus, he started immediately.

I'm going to get killed tomorrow by the way. :lol:

I'm still going with Nyquill by PoE.
Kanye West
Well at that point, those was obvscum anyways..
fartownik
Fine, changing my vote to Nyquill. This is totally weird that both our 'suspects' (Nyquill and JInxyjem) are inactive and hadn't posted for like 10 days. When there's 2 scum left, at least one of them should be active imo (ofc both should be active for sake of the game, but being inactive and not caring about the game is 2 different things). I highly doubt they're scum at the same time, but there's a high chance one of them is. Can't tell which is more probable so voting Nyquill to bandwagon already. If he turns scum, then I think JInxyjem is not one and we should be aiming Meatstick or Kanye. If he's town, then lynch JInxyjem.

Unvote
Vote: Nyquill
Lincolm
As I can said, I really believe that Fartownik and Tsukasa is town. I just hope my read right.

It's hard to choice between Meatstick and Kanye for me. Hope today we hit mafia so tomorrow we still have 1 mislynch.

@Kanye : Why JInx is not scum? In your point of view of course.
Lincolm
Meh ISOing NoHitter...

He prefer had JInx today. Nyquill, Meatstick, and Kanye in same position.

ISOing JInx and Nyquill, I still prefer have Nyquill for today lynch.

I still have Kanye as town because of this post.

I'm must agree with Meatstick's case.

I hope you all do the best for the rest. I have nothing for now.

@Tsukasa : Why Nyquill is town for you?
fartownik
Hadn't the deadline passed again?
Lincolm
Indeed. @Mod : Prod Mod please.
Tsukasa
Huh? Sorry... I had laptop issues (Just got a new laptop <3)

But the deadline has passed?
fartownik
Yes. 2 days ago.
show more