forum

ZZ - Samurai Blue (Authentic)

posted
Total Posts
show more
XepherX3
starred~~~~
konan-yoshi999
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Munchlax
Pretty great map and basicly identacle to the one in Ouendan 2, I say it should be ranked
m980
peppy
Fix breaks to be correct osu! lengths please.
Also if insane is just a flip of hard then might as well remove it?
Topic Starter
Gens

peppy wrote:

Fix breaks to be correct osu! lengths please.
:( Fine...

peppy wrote:

Also if insane is just a flip of hard then might as well remove it?
I'm not sure about this... Every other authentic here has the Insane difficulty as well (even if it's just a flip), why remove it here? I'll do it if I really need to, though.
GabrielRKF
Good!

Edit: somehow I agree with Peppy about taking of the Insane. That's the reason why this game have this mod, right? =/
Topic Starter
Gens
Okay, I deleted Insane.

Okay, I re-added Insane. Larto asked for it.

Bubble?
Larto
SAMURAI BURU IRC MODDING DESU
Ra-s
nice!

star for you
Cyclone
This is a problem. I just downloaded the skin to enjoy this to its fullest. However the skin would not come on. I checked the preferred skin on the map, and it said "Ouendan2 v4", as i expected. However the drop-down menu has MY version of the skin, freshly downloaded from osume, as simply "ouendan2".

?

Fix if you can. If not, call somebody who can.

EDIT: If it's a non-issue, ignore this pop.
Topic Starter
Gens
Well, I downloaded the skin from the forum thread, so that's what caused the problem. :P

I have included the necessary skin files along with the beatmap. The filesize is 7mb, so it's still acceptable.
This should fix those kind of problems. Please check if a file is missing and/or something isn't used. :)
Cyclone
I would have thought a more efficient fix would have been making the skin work properly. The simplest solution would be for you to just rename the skin's folder to "ouendan2" to match osume's version, but i'll talk to peppy and see what he thinks.

EDIT:

[14:41] <Cyclone|IRC> hey peppy, interesting situation with forcing a skin. The ouendan 2 skin downloaded from *osume* comes in a folder called "ouendan2". The same skin downloaded from the forum comes in a folder called "ouendan2 v4. If somebody tries to force the skin, any players who downloaded from the source opposite the mapper will not have it appear.
[14:42] <peppy> Cyclone|IRC: correct
[14:42] <peppy> not sure why forum version has v4
[14:42] <peppy> but that is stupid and wrong
[14:42] <peppy> no it won't be fixed nor is a bug
[14:42] <peppy> that is how it is handled internally

I'll go ahead and post in the skin's thread as well.
[Strike]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Gens
Oh, okay then. I also thought of that, but I just wanted to make sure that everyone plays with the skin. But like you said, it's a bit inefficient, so I'll change it.

At least it's an easy fix. :P

EDIT: Good that you posted in the skin's thread as well. Hopefully it will get fixed soon. Now... rebubble?
H1ko
Starrrrrr :)
Cyclone
ok.
ztrot
Ranked
Derekku
X3 I was just playing this song on my DS a few days ago for the first time in many many many months. How ironic... :)

Grats, Gens :D
Topic Starter
Gens
ganzz777
this is late but
Insane not only is a flip of hard but the circles are smaller, the approach circle thing goes faster and the difficulty settings are also different
:P