forum

Hello Osu! community, I'm Gongiar!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gongiar
So yea I'm new to this game. Been playing it non-stop all day and since iv'e hit a rank wall at the moment I thought that it was time to take a break. So I decided to make one of these introduction posts just to introduce myself to everyone. I look forward to sticking around and hope to someday have a decent ranking somewhere below #1000.
Akimari_old
Welcome to osu!, I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need some tips or want anyone to talk to, feel free to message me. c: Enjoy your stay!
Holydragonstorm
Hey Gongiar!
More important then having a high rank is having fun while playing the game, don't forget that :)
Topic Starter
Gongiar
Does anybody know why the graph on my profile isn't updating ? It's just a flat line on my screen.
Ragont
Hey, welcome!

Gongiar wrote:

Does anybody know why the graph on my profile isn't updating ? It's just a flat line on my screen.
I'm just about as clueless as you are . _ .
(I'm new here as well)
Also, I've added you, so go ahead and feel free to say hi or anything if you see me on chat ^^
dkun

Gongiar wrote:

Give it some time. It updates once a day, but it takes a few weeks for it to look "coorect" (ie my profile, if you must).

Welcome to osu!. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line in-game or here on the forum! I'd be more than glad to answer any questions you might have about the game. :)
Twaintoss

Gongiar wrote:

(...) hope to someday have a decent ranking somewhere below #1000.
Everyone does.

Anyways, welcome to osu!.