posted
Total Posts
show more
Cloudchaser
Club Penguin

you're banned for say "Faggot"
;_;
thehipman
Club Penguin when i was 10, I wanted to be cool and curse and then i flipped out when i got banned D: Then the only other thing i can think of is when my friend banned me from his minecraft sever cause I was messing around <3
EOHK-Fluttershy
Club Penguin, for saying "shit what the fuck did I just do mang"
Crakila
I haven't been banned on anything.

The only thing that I have had close to it was peppy accidentally silencing me wayyyy back. I believe he typed "vampiric" and then tab-completed the name and pressed enter. I forgot who the other person was with the near similar name to me.

I am a very good boy when it comes to online gaming :3
maal
osu!
Kanye West

maal wrote:

osu!
Saso-Hikage
none ;)
Alucard
Never been banned from a game, although I have been banned on ChatRoulette.
SaigonAlice
i like got banned on a forum (this one eastbound88.com/) because i was giving brutally honest criticism about a mod and reporting him to another mod but he took it as an insult. otherwise no i am a perfect snowflake.
HomicidalYoukai
Iv'e never been banned from a game, i'm a good boy ^^
SaigonAlice

StrawberryBubz wrote:

Iv'e never been banned from a game, i'm a good boy ^^
omg ur a boy?!?!?!?!?!?
nakimushineko
Club Penguins. I cursed and got banned. Oh well.
Matcha Frappe
Moka-san
never banned :) i try so hard to not touch cheat/bot/hack or something like that
Kyonko Hizara
Club Penguin, because I said "Fuck you, that's why" I was only 10
Zukan_old
I was banned from the MapleStory private server LeafMS. Apparently I hacked, but I didn't. Stupid GM is stupid.
Shiro
I was never banned from any game.
#perfectcitizen
she_old

Zukan wrote:

>:
BeatMaster007
Banned from a subscription/paid Ragnarok Online server due to trading account-hacked stolen items (i.e someone hacked someone else's account, used the unknowing me as a mule and transferred their items to his own). Banned from 2003 to 2012. Never resubbing there ever again because they basically gave me the finger when i petitioned the ban over the fact that i didn't even know about the items being stolen/hacked until i was banned - that and i think they've closed shop already.

Countless CS 1.6 and CoD servers for merely trying to connect with a vanilla client. No idea why, they just give me 'you have been permanently banned from this server' message.

..and that's all of it.
LilytheMinx
Never been banned :p
NoJoke_old_1
Was banned from the MMORPG RuneScape for Macroing/Third Party Software use seeing I was farming gold on the game through scripts I created.

All the bans were perm; however I never really enjoyed the game. If somebody wants 1,000,000 gold (took about a few hours to get) for $6 USD then sure, I'll do it. That was about 4 years ago though.

Never been banned from anything else though.
Flanster

Mr Color wrote:

None.

Don't be a faggot.
+1
Topic Starter
Elisha_old

Nostalgia wrote:

momp wrote:

i'm pretty sure i got banned from club penguin

Jenna wrote:

This one, Neopets, and Gaiaonline =w=
How in the world do you get banned from these children games?!

how does one not get banned from those children games?
in club penguin I ran around in a pumpkin hat calling myself the pantless pumpkin

banned.
Cropzy

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

None.

Don't be a faggot.
+1
whiteknight
VoidnOwO
:)
Rantai
Banned from a BFBC2 server because apparently shooting down helicopters with the at4 is hacking now.

BF3 made the community so toxic ;_;
iMirai_old
Some CS1.6 sever
Cobra
I got banned twice in Club Penguin when I was 9 years old.

...sigh.
buschauffeur
I got banned in Flyff and Maplestory for low-end hacks to raise money.
Didn't really care much about those games though :D.
also i was like 12 years old, so do the math xD.
Loves
Banned from Maplestory for exploiting a PQ glitch (I took party quest currency/items out of the designated area and sold/used them for mass reward gains.
boat

nakimushineko wrote:

Club Penguins. I cursed and got banned. Oh well.
shit nigga why is there so many purple penguins

ot: I don't think I've ever gotten banned from anywhere but various forums.
Liut
i never got banned from games, but i admint they should have banned me in some
omnicloud
nearly got banned from some fps just because i was soo god people started reporting me as hacker
South
none~
Charles445
ITT people lie about not getting banned in video games

Everyone gets banned for some reason or another, it's a way of life, even if you don't play the game!

For example, I was banned from a bunch of servers called "Convict Gaming" because I was involved in a 'group ban'. That is, two people from a group of 30 start wrecking shit in a server, then the administrators ban the other 28 as well. I was involved in one of these, and it's as bad as it sounds.

As for actually deserved, on Space Station 13 as an engineer I got the blueprints for a gibber (grinder a chef uses) and proceeded to build one smack in the middle of the main hallway. A few minutes later I heard an admin shout to all people "NEXT PERSON TO STUFF SOMEONE IN THE GIBBER GETS A PERMABAN"
Needless to say I can't play engineer anymore on that server.
Nyquill
Got banned from maplestory for having an inventory full of PQ items and diamonds during maintainance. Ahaha good times.
Eldirlol

omnicloud wrote:

nearly got banned from some fps just because i was soo god people started reporting me as hacker
^this
Zaphirox
Almost got banned from a freaking racing game since they think Im using speed hack as well as in fps but the truth is my fps is higher than theirs and the latecy is low =w=""
silmarilen
people sometimes call me a cheater/hacker in trackmania when im 2-3 seconds faster than them but i've never been banned because the admins arent retarded.
Aireu
show more