forum

hi hello there

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice
tomodachis everywhere, my name is saigonalice. i like vocaloid, food, sleeping, jesus, tumblr and osu. i hate pewdiepie, math h/w and chickens (but i do enjoy kfc). also how the heck do people here even get to be so crazy good at osu i can never know. god bless.
Aoriki
....Fudge. Tomodachi the toy was the sh*t back then.

Welcome to the game/forum and to answer your question on how people get so good? Its practice, that's all...
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice

Aoriki wrote:

....Fudge. Tomodachi the toy was the sh*t back then.
omg u swore tut tut no swearing IS allowed. god bless.
Tomodachi - 'Friend' in Japanese, for example 'Watashi no tomodachi' means 'my friend'. Pronounced 'tom-oh-da-chee'.
http://www.animetion.co.uk/glossary.htm

Aoriki wrote:

Welcome to the game/forum and to answer your question on how people get so good? Its practice, that's all...
PRACTICE MORE LIKE HARDCORE PUSHING YOURSELF TO THE LIMIT INTENSE HOT BLOODED TRAINING
Aoriki
I think everyone knows what Tomodachi means, weeb. (tsk tsk tsk) Sad how you took that really serious...
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice
im a weeb look at ur ass is filled with creepy anime girl fetish
talk shit get hit. god bless.
AlphaBetaGamma_old
hi
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice
yo
TamaraMarie
Hey there! Haha, I like a lot of the same things you do! Especially Jesus <3 Although, I also like PewDiePie while you don't. Oh well. XD

To answer your question, everyone just practices a lot, a little every day. ^^ Eventually, you'll gradually get better (and improve your hand-eye coordination in the long run).

Welcome to the game and the forums!
pokemew1
You make me laugh, so I am rewarding you with pets. -pets- X3 Talk shit get hit... That was kinda mean but it was so funny I could't help but laugh out loud. (Anime girl fetish isn't creepy though D:)
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice

TamaraMarie wrote:

Hey there! Haha, I like a lot of the same things you do! Especially Jesus <3

TamaraMarie wrote:

Although, I also like PewDiePie while you don't. Oh well. XD

TamaraMarie wrote:

To answer your question, everyone just practices a lot, a little every day. ^^ Eventually, you'll gradually get better (and improve your hand-eye coordination in the long run).

Welcome to the game and the forums!
ur my favourite type of person god bless you. but can i still be good even if i use a mouse?
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice

pokemew1 wrote:

You make me laugh, so I am rewarding you with pets. -pets- X3
fetch isnt going to happen

pokemew1 wrote:

Talk shit get hit... That was kinda mean but it was so funny I could't help but laugh out loud. (Anime girl fetish isn't creepy though D:)
i admit im a bitch but im also an endearing bitch u feel me? and wtf r u smoking anime girl fetish is creepy imagine a middle aged sweaty man in his parent's basement masturbating to some hentai ew.
Tsukimi Luna
hi there
Trust god and u will be proooooooooooooo
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice

Yuu-Chii wrote:

hi there
Trust god and u will be proooooooooooooo
Kunieda
welcome and enjoy your stay~
Twaintoss

SaigonAlice wrote:

(...) But can i still be good even if i use a mouse?
It's really just a matter of practice. Sure, the REAL ULTIMATE Pros DO use the pad instead of the mouse.
But as time passes you will see that it isn't impossible to beat Insane maps (with nice scores) with the mouse.

So, anyways, welcome.
TamaraMarie

SaigonAlice wrote:

ur my favourite type of person god bless you. but can i still be good even if i use a mouse?
Thanks a lot! Same to you :)

And of course you can! I mostly play osu!mania now, but I use a mouse (and the keyboard sometimes) to play standard osu!. I'm not saying I'm necessarily "good" but I can FC pretty much all hard maps and some insane ones. So like Twaintoss said, it really isn't impossible to get a nice score on really hard maps.
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice

Kunieda wrote:

welcome and enjoy your stay~
i thank u (´・ω・`)
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice

Twaintoss wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

(...) But can i still be good even if i use a mouse?
It's really just a matter of practice. Sure, the REAL ULTIMATE Pros DO use the pad instead of the mouse.
But as time passes you will see that it isn't impossible to beat Insane maps (with nice scores) with the mouse.

So, anyways, welcome.
ur wonderful thank u for ur advice ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice

TamaraMarie wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

Thanks a lot! Same to you :)

And of course you can! I mostly play osu!mania now, but I use a mouse (and the keyboard sometimes) to play standard osu!. I'm not saying I'm necessarily "good" but I can FC pretty much all hard maps and some insane ones. So like Twaintoss said, it really isn't impossible to get a nice score on really hard maps.

wowwowow thank u u marvellous person u. im crying there are so many good people in osu but there are also assholes.
Tsukimi Luna
dem triple post...
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Kanye West
hi friendok
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice

Yuu-Chii wrote:

dem triple post...

vizzy wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

Kanye West wrote:

hi friendok
sup sisters
Sherbert
XD To get to be crazy good at OSU, you need a lot of practice XD I've been here for a short time so I'm still working on it :p, I play Catch The Beat mainly, Osu!standard occasionally; as well as occasional Mania and Taiko I have no life so I play for long amounts of time. Osu is addiction =3='''
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice

--Lynn-- wrote:

XD To get to be crazy good at OSU, you need a lot of practice XD I've been here for a short time so I'm still working on it :p, I play Catch The Beat mainly, Osu!standard occasionally; as well as occasional Mania and Taiko I have no life so I play for long amounts of time. Osu is addiction =3='''
:) thanks
Birdy
best dude