show more
Morbon_old
C'mon, unrank this again!
Mismagius

Zarerion wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

The unrankable issues has been fixed.
Let's try this again...
Am I at least given the time to do the recheck I've promised? I'm sorry, I am kinda busy laying in bed being sick since Tuesday.
Some people just want to rank their maps asap, fuck quality!!

This is why we can't have nice things. Great job again, staff and mapper, for making the standards go down again simply because someone isn't patient enough.
RikiH_
It's ranked, who cares if it's shitty
Topic Starter
Lucyii

RikiH_ wrote:

Reekee plz
Zare
I don't even
Andrea
Please don't start the same stuff again, it's reranked already.

Congratulations Kiyro and happy birthday!
Cloudchaser

RikiH_ wrote:

I agree!
eldnl

Blue Dragon wrote:

This is why we can't have nice things. Great job again, staff and mapper, for making the standards go down again simply because someone isn't patient enough.
Subjectivity. If the map follow the rules, it's up to the mapper to change what he wants, not everyone likes the same stuff.
Also the perfect offset is 371.
Mismagius

eldnl wrote:

Subjectivity. If the map follow the rules, it's up to the mapper to change what he wants, not everyone likes the same stuff.
Yep, and this is why we should totally ignore that someone was going to do an important check that would most probably make the quality of the map really better.

This is just impatience and not the mapper thinking "it's better this way."

Also, why are people saying "It's ranked already so stop complaining"? It's like people think when a map is ranked, it means it's perfect, lol

Does anyone in this community care about quality instead of ranking their badly-done nightcore maps as soon as possible?
Topic Starter
Lucyii

Blue Dragon wrote:

eldnl wrote:

Yep, and this is why we should totally ignore that someone was going to do an important check that would most probably make the quality of the map really better.

This is just impatience and not the mapper thinking "it's better this way."

Also, why are people saying "It's ranked already so stop complaining"? It's like people think when a map is ranked, it means it's perfect, lol

Does anyone in this community care about quality instead of ranking their badly-done nightcore maps as soon as possible?
I've fixed just some things in Zarerion's mod. I haven't ignored him~
Mismagius

Zarerion wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

The unrankable issues has been fixed.
Let's try this again...
Am I at least given the time to do the recheck I've promised? I'm sorry, I am kinda busy laying in bed being sick since Tuesday.
Then what is this?
Gero

Andrea wrote:

Please don't start the same stuff again, it's reranked already.

Congratulations Kiyro and happy birthday!
Finally :D Great Map and song

I Agree :3
Loooctav
Finally Ranked

Congratulations!!
Sakura
Cleaned up the thread, please dont bring unrelated stuff into the argument nor start launching personal attacks at each other.
Grick
Nice map and song, fav'd it. Happy Birthday
Sister Jude
Again ranked :D
Haya
Well, it's better than before soo...
Gratulations! :)
-libili
nvm
Mismagius
Still waiting for an answer...
Too bad the map won't get unranked because people like rushed nightcore maps.
Zare

Blue Dragon wrote:

Still waiting for an answer...
You won't get one. Because it would cause trouble, and trouble is not wanted, especially since the map is, for whatever reason, reranked already.
I didn't get any answers when pm'ing people, so don't expect to get any in public.
Nesk
Troll stream