posted
Total Posts
show more
Kanye West
Bweh

Jarby wrote:

Aeidxst wrote:

Jarby is coming.
What the say? Did you just fuck me about? You bitching a little? I’ll have you graduate I know the top of my gay-straight in the alliance classes, and I’ve been raided in numerous homophobia secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I'm the top Mardi Gras in the entire Sydney. You are targeting me but I am just another nothing. I will fuck you with precision the wipes of which has never been liked before on this scene. Earth, fuck my marking words. You can get away by thinking that shit to me over the Internet? Fuck again, thinker. As we spy I am networking my secret speaking across the trace and your IP is being prepared right now so you better storm the maggots. The wipes that storms out the pathetic little thing. You call your life? You’re fucking dead kids. I can be anytime. I can weigh you in over seven hundred kills, and that’s just my bear hands. Not only am I extensively accessed by trains, but I have no arms to combat the entire arsenal of Australian LGBTs and I will use it to wipe your miserable ass. You shit the faceoff of the continent. If only you could have commented what unholy cleverness your little “retribution” was about. To bring down upon you, maybe you would have fucked your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re holding the pay, you goddamn idiot. I will drown in shit fury. Sincerely, you're fucking dead, kiddo.

Pic related, it's me and my nothing
Yeah I don't know
Topic Starter
Aeidxst

Jarby wrote:

Aeidxst wrote:

Jarby is coming.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the gay-straight alliance, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on homophobia, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top homosexual in the entire Sydney Mardi Gras. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Australian LGBTs and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
no u no u no u ?

no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u. no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u! no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u. no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u. no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u... no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u! no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u...

no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u. no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u. no u no u no u no u no u no u... no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u.

no u no u.
Jarby

Brian OA wrote:

Jarby wrote:

What the say? Did you just fuck me about? You bitching a little? I’ll have you graduate I know the top of my gay-straight in the alliance classes, and I’ve been raided in numerous homophobia secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I'm the top Mardi Gras in the entire Sydney. You are targeting me but I am just another nothing. I will fuck you with precision the wipes of which has never been liked before on this scene. Earth, fuck my marking words. You can get away by thinking that shit to me over the Internet? Fuck again, thinker. As we spy I am networking my secret speaking across the trace and your IP is being prepared right now so you better storm the maggots. The wipes that storms out the pathetic little thing. You call your life? You’re fucking dead kids. I can be anytime. I can weigh you in over seven hundred kills, and that’s just my bear hands. Not only am I extensively accessed by trains, but I have no arms to combat the entire arsenal of Australian LGBTs and I will use it to wipe your miserable ass. You shit the faceoff of the continent. If only you could have commented what unholy cleverness your little “retribution” was about. To bring down upon you, maybe you would have fucked your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re holding the pay, you goddamn idiot. I will drown in shit fury. Sincerely, you're fucking dead, kiddo.

Pic related, it's me and my nothing
Yeah I don't know

?
Bweh
Perfect

Edit: well tiger's head seems a bit too large :/
Jarby
He's chibi now.
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
Never played usual games with my dog. We always had wrestling or some berserk shit. She fights like spartacus now.
Yuzeyun

Kanye West wrote:

:'(

(god dammit Jarby your post is too dense)
Cropzy
I need a female
Foxtrot

Brian OA wrote:

Perfect

By anime standards, it's actually more than perfect
Bweh

Dulcet wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

Perfect

By anime standards, it's actually more than perfect
Not really

Unless Tiger is a loli or something it should be proportionate
Foxtrot
Tiger is secretly a loli
Bweh
No wonder I found him attractive
Jarby

I'm a little disappointed that most of the chibi-arts figures just look like awkward nendoroids actually.
Kyonko Hizara

Jarby wrote:

I'm a little disappointed that most of the chibi-arts figures just look like awkward nendoroids actually.
It would be better if said characters were made into legit nendoroids
Jarby
Would be, but I doubt I'd get them still considering standard nendoroid prices.
Seph

Kanye West wrote:

I'm pretty sure you are not gay.

My gaydar is stronk.
am I gay
silmarilen
i dont think so
Kanye West
Yes.
Seph
Lets fuck then.
Zare
I confess I think a lot, not everything, but a lot of what Aqo says is true.
Kanye West
wtf
silmarilen

Zarerion wrote:

you sick motherfucker
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
This is too much even for this thread.
Zare
while his opinion on what a"hard" map is, and what an "average" player is, is pretty stupid, what he thinks about the ranking process really is based on facts and I can't say anyone could actually disprove that

hint: talking about that topic: t/123076/start=0
Seph

Zarerion wrote:

reported
Tanzklaue

Seph wrote:

Zarerion wrote:

reported
I read the name for one moment as Zelda and was really shocked.

I have to fix my glasses.
[Luanny]

Zarerion wrote:

me too, dude
me too...
Zare
Aqoism takes over
Yarissa
Welp, I was a little in over my head. You guys can expect me around here a little more normally or playing standard on a regular basis again.
Bweh

Kaoru wrote:

Welp, I was a little in over my head. You guys can expect me around here a little more normally or playing standard on a regular basis again.
Cool

Zarerion wrote:

Just don't try to make any puns
[DG2L]YungYeezy
I don't come here as often as I should.

>Also, I greentext now
DaddyCoolVipper

Shootinglight wrote:

>Also, I greentext now
you should come here less
Jacqli
I still hate lolicons <__<
GladiOol

Jacqli wrote:

what are you talking about? pedophilia is perfectly normal.
Sakura

Jacqli wrote:

I read that as "I still hate Lolicore" as in Lolicore Flandre
Apex_old
Lewis Carroll is a lolicon.

<__<
Jarby

Apex wrote:

Lewis Carroll is a lolicon.

<__<
No, he had postmortem accusations of being a pedophile, mostly due to some nude photography he did of young models. I don't see any evidence to suggest that he manipulated children as he was reported to be celibate, but I'm not sure how closely and accurately his private life was documented to be frank.
Cyclohexane

Zarerion wrote:

I
I
Fuck, dude.
I thought you had something going.
Vish024
Apparently according to some people, talking bollocks is seen as speaking the truth.

Y'learn something every day.
show more