Pyro - Rukario (get rekt scrubs)
Demo -
Engie -
Heavy -
Medic -
Sniper -
Spy - OzzyOzrock
0_o
Assuming anything were to actually come together here, I'd want dibs on soldier.
Backfire
I played Scout for a highlander team a while back.

Not saying I should or would, but it was fun :3 (we lost mostly but almost won a few times)
OzzyOzrock
WE WILL COME TOGETHER

RIGHT NOW

over me

unsuggestively of course
Qplayer
>mfw I'm already on an Iron team

Competitive is a ton of fun. The games actually have meaning, you bond with your teammates, you get to play at a much higher level, and you get to make fun of your medic (me) whenever he drops in a crucial situation and loses the round. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone.

And before Cocktorpedo leaps across dimensions from r/trueTF2, here's his guide to getting into competitive TF2.
OzzyOzrock
I'M UGC PLATINUM
Qplayer
We Team Stabby now?
OzzyOzrock
Yes! I am stabby stabby :B
Vish024
I actually wouldn't mind joining. Could play as heavy.

Also the ping issues from Australia are unbelievable so maybe not.
Apex_old
I can do Scout. Soda popper is the best scattergun.
Rukario

Apex wrote:

I can do Scout. Soda popper is the best scattergun.
It is. At least for gigantic scrublords.
OzzyOzrock
ALL DROPS AND UNLOCKS ARE BETTER THAN STOCK; ALWAYS.
Topic Starter
NoHitter

OzzyOzrock wrote:

ALL DROPS AND UNLOCKS ARE BETTER THAN STOCK; ALWAYS.
Sticky Launcher?
Medigun?

unless you're talking about reskins and Strange weapons.
Galkan
Or unless he was mocking Apex :-P
OzzyOzrock
yup lol
0_o
Apparently there's a league in the works - the Overpowered League - that's geared towards those who wouldn't take part in the TF2 comp scene otherwise, offering flexible schedules, performance-based matchups, etc.

No idea if it'll take off or not, but it certainly seems interesting and I'd definitely be more inclined to give this a shot than any of the current competitive leagues.
OzzyOzrock
I'm more used to scheduled things and whatnot. This seems to attractive to non-serious players. Who knows though.
0_o
I think if anything it has potential to be a nice middle-ground between pubs and competitive. While I do play TF2 a lot, I'd rather not make it a responsibility, so the casual-competitive nature of the league does have some appeal to me.
Kazuo
how the poop i am supposed to play this? i just respawn and die in like 2 seconds
0_o

Kazuo wrote:

how the poop i am supposed to play this? i just respawn and die in like 2 seconds
Might just be that you're finding yourself on servers with good players, but yeah, all you need is practice really. Soldier and Heavy both have fairly low skill floors so starting off with them might not be a bad idea.

Also, CRATE 50 AND PORTAL BOX ITEMS RELEASED.
Kazuo

0_o wrote:

Kazuo wrote:

Might just be that you're finding yourself on servers with good players, but yeah, all you need is practice really. Soldier and Heavy both have fairly low skill floors so starting off with them might not be a bad idea.

Also, CRATE 50 AND PORTAL BOX ITEMS RELEASED.
its fun to fail as spy, running around stabbing the air :(
0_o

Kazuo wrote:

its fun to fail as spy, running around stabbing the air :(
Spy is probably one of the hardest classes to start out with, since it requires a lot of gamesense that that you just don't have as a newbie. I'd definitely recommend tackling the other classes first; one of the key elements of spying is predicting your opponents, and getting experience playing the other 8 classes will help with that.
Rukario
EVERYONE LAUGHED AND POINTED AT ME, BUT THERE YOU HAVE IT! STRANGE F U C K I N G PAN BITCHES! GET YOUR EGGS READY, IT'S ABOUT TO GET LOUD! READY STEADY PAN!
OzzyOzrock
strange invisiwatch

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
0_o

OzzyOzrock wrote:

strange invisiwatch

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Quackenbirdt4lyf
OzzyOzrock
I see what you did there.

I don't believe in things like strange sappers and stuff nobody sees (but I got a S. Deadringer) but now, I want a sapper since it'll inflate. If I get my hands on a S. Invisiwatch I'm gonna farm that like crazy.
0_o
Well you better hurry on the sapper, not sure how much it's going for now, but crate 40 almost doubled in price since it was discontinued.

Lucky for me I obtained a #40 a couple months ago that I held onto, and also picked one up on the Steam Market last night for $17 (lowest price is $20.49 atm) ^_^
OzzyOzrock
Yeah. People are already selling them for a bud.
0_o

Anyone who hasn't subscribed to this channel yet: do it.
OzzyOzrock
I only see white boxes viewing them at school but WOW YEAH TOO PRO ALRIGHT
Keksi
i want a strange weapon (especially a rocket launcher ) so bad ;___;
0_o

Keksi wrote:

Well strange rocket launchers are only around 1 refined at the moment, so it shouldn't be too difficult to trade for one.
Keksi

0_o wrote:

Keksi wrote:

Well strange rocket launchers are only around 1 refined at the moment, so it shouldn't be too difficult to trade for one.

yea i am probably getting one next week ^^
OzzyOzrock
got two strange sappers but nobody's buying them anymore :C
Keksi
got 3 strange shovels ^^
0_o
Great Scott, don your tinfoil, menn.

http://www.teamfortress.com/lecturevalley/

Linked from the period at the very end of the most recent blog post.
OzzyOzrock
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
0_o
So far it means DISPENSER DISGUISES and MEDIEVAL CATAPULTS.

I wonder whether the catapults would be a map feature or a new engie building..
OzzyOzrock
Both! At the same time!
show more