forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
DaddyCoolVipper

Kaona wrote:

I like Wojjan.
Same here, and not just because she's a girl.

;)) if you know whats I mean ;)) 8-)
BrokenArrow
I like her EVEN THOUGH she is a girl
Wojjan
aw you guys goshhh.
Hoverlegs
I don't know what to post anymore

I like Wojjan
IppE
Saying you like Wojjan is hardly a confession though, it's pretty much the norm.
Cyclohexane
Without Wojjan, I doubt Off-Topic would be the place it is.

And I seriously doubt I'd browse it
silmarilen
i probably wouldnt really notice any difference tbh
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
If she wasn't around, I also wouldn't notice any difference. But if there was some another person in her place, of course it's possible to see a different OT.
Kanye West
I don't like Wojjan

Come at me
Hika
Wojjanus cuddles me at night, what now, niggers?
Agnes
I look up to Wojjan.
Kanye West
What the fuck wojjan

Stay away from my daughter
Kaona

Agnes wrote:

I look up to Agnes.
Vext_old
I think Wojjan is smug, like Eskimos. Must be plotting something.
Cropzy
Talk about cavalry.
Cyclohexane
she's thing on the uninteresting thread made me think of this

when I was little, I had Tamagochi on the Game Boy but that used to make me cry whenever they died, so much that I refused to play it at some point. It just completely killed my mood.
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
I also cry when tamagotchis

deserve to die.

Anyway, I always thought it was best to get happiness from the opposite side's pain. With that, I always pretended to be happy, just to dominate someone who wouldn't bear to see me at peace. To not give them what they want. Just to give the message of "I don't give a fuck" so I could satisfy my pride. But how lame that is. I think all that efforts were damn childish and all they did was getting me more into it, preventing me from having progress. Now I understand that pride is the most meaningless shit that humans are feeding inside.
Kanye West

Aeidxst wrote:

I also cry when tamagotchis

deserve to die.

When angels deserve to DIIIIiiiIIIIiIiIIiiiIIIIIIiiIIEEEEEEE
silmarilen
i dont think you trust
in
my
selfrighteous suicide
Vish024
I never had a tamagochi. Never understood the hype, even at that age.
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
silmarilen
i had a tamagochi but i got it for free
also enjoy the loading thing in the middle
Kanye West
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
cri evrytim

silmarilen wrote:

i had a tamagochi but i got it for free
also enjoy the loading thing in the middle
oh boy!
Cyclohexane
Good memories, back when I used to listen to only Metal. Hah. It's been a while.

And watch these ridiculous System of a Lego videos. God.
UnderminE
Good memories indeed.
IppE
So this is SOAD General now?

Seph
I'm eating seeds as a past time activity.
Cyclohexane
So I felt like the biggest asshole
Zelda
Was he black ?
dNextGen
i kinda miss the cheat reporting thread

it's like the only one thread worth reading back in 2010-ish

and i said cookiezi is cheating so he uploads a vid to youtube and some of his fans crazy mad and they all despise me with all of their hatred :?
Vext_old

dNextGen wrote:

Is that thread still around where dispute why they were banned and silenced and stuff? 'Cause that one was always good for laugh as well.
silmarilen
the one where cookiezi had like 10 multi's?
Cyclohexane
the ban appealing thread was fucking hilarious too.
Zare
i wish i would have found this game sooner
Hika
I totally miss the ban appealing thread. I think TBTE was the one that got it locked, I really can't remember. Heh.

Nope, it wasn't TBTE, just some old stuff with a bunch of mods. Amazing.
she_old
it's also meh that you can't see banned users anymore because they sometimes had some contact info on their profiles, but boy I wonder if they made that ban appeal thread to entertain us or they thought it would actually be efficient.

I never understood the ban appeal thread though, how am I supposed to post if my account is banned? In the time everyone was saying that making another account will get you into big trouble since it is ban evasion.
DaddyCoolVipper

she wrote:

it's also meh that you can't see banned users anymore because they sometimes had some contact info on their profiles, but boy I wonder if they made that ban appeal thread to entertain us or they thought it would actually be efficient.

I never understood the ban appeal thread though, how am I supposed to post if my account is banned? In the time everyone was saying that making another account will get you into big trouble since it is ban evasion.
gotta delete any evidence of these people existing, they are the cancer of deut osu! after all

god bless glorious aryan osu
dNextGen

Vext wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

Is that thread still around where dispute why they were banned and silenced and stuff? 'Cause that one was always good for laugh as well.
yeah indeed,i like it when cookiezi's real fanboi went serious to protect their idol lols
she_old
RIP friendok - friendok73
show more