forum

Friends can remove infringements (due to) spam [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +16
Topic Starter
Dexem
Probably has been mentioned before*

Yeah so, I'm annoyed that I have that mean looking thing on my profile because I'm used to every game allowing you to spam messages more than 5 times because silencing you for 2342370 minutes and putting a not-so-nice looking box on your osu! profile.

(1).This feature allows for your friends to remove infringments on your account, or have an option to allow spamming from certain players.

(2).Now an easy way for this to not matter is to not spam your friends, but where is the fun in that?

(it R frandz am tawk aboot)

Just saying it would super coolio.

*I was too lazy to really search for a topic like this, I did preform a quick search with no results but ya know fuq forums
theowest
I really don't think so. It's extremely easy not to spam if you just learn not to send too many lines at once.

It's too rare to have such close friends who can forgive spamming. This would just make it more annoying.
Topic Starter
Dexem
What he said

theowest wrote:

I really don't think so. It's extremely easy not to spam if you just learn not to send too many lines at once.

It's too rare to have such close friends who can forgive spamming. This would just make it more annoying.

I spent a good 5 minutes writing a reply which didnt go through so

1. I already stated easy not to spam (But sometimes you forget or are too tired and before you know it silenced)

2. I'm just saying it would be a nice feature

3. how would it be 'more annoying' if the person checks the option to allow spam from a specific person im guessing they wouldnt be annoyed by it

4. You can disagree if you just need something to say to get your post count I understand :P
peppy
osu! allows sending 10 messages per 5 seconds to friends. I do not see the need to increase this or change the behaviour.
Ekaru

peppy wrote:

osu! allows sending 10 messages per 5 seconds to friends. I do not see the need to increase this or change the behaviour.
AKA
stop typing
like this
if you
don't want
this to
be an
issue
aquaclaw
it is annoying when you get the...

aquaclaw's account is not in good standing :(.
Their account could be permanently banned with 9 more infringements. (i was just messing with my friends)

an idea that could be done is that they go away after 2 weeks?
[Luanny]
I would use this, so I wouldn't be silenced for saying "." or "lol"
too bad it is invalid now ://
btw @user above what
they GO away after two weeks
and nice bump lel
theowest
cake.