forum

Sink Puush to Osu!. [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Cancel
Hi. Just an idea I had in mind for a long time.

If i link an Osu! user a beatmap or image of mine, they can view it in Osu!. I think its an much faster way to get to a picture or beatmap. The link of Puush URLs will be in Green, so that users know that it´s a puush link.

Hope you like it :)
deadbeat
what ._.
Hula

deadbeat wrote:

what ._.
^
deadbeat
just guessing, this is for in-game, and it'll make puush link's appear green?
Topic Starter
Cancel

deadbeat wrote:

just guessing, this is for in-game, and it'll make puush link's appear green?
yes. Sorry for my bad English :(
deadbeat
i don't really see a need for this really. if someone can't recognize puu.sh/xxxx as a puush link, then that's a little sad. no need for it to have a custom hyperlink colour. gonna deny unless someone objects?
MillhioreF
I think they want puush links to be able to open ingame rather than having to open it in a browser. Seems kinda pointless - if it was added, it would probably be for supporters, though (going by the same principle as osu!direct)
theowest
so instead of blue, it would be green

nah, too much like highlights in my opinion. I don't see why links should be treated differently.
deadbeat
wouldn't you need a in-game browser then since not all puush links are images. or something similar?
[Kanzaki Ranko]

deadbeat wrote:

wouldn't you need a in-game browser then since not all puush links are images. or something similar?
You can upload, for example, a .osz file to puush.
Or a .exe.
Or whatever.
theowest

Maav wrote:

Or a .exe.
not supported any longer afaik. You download it without a file extension.
deadbeat
why have i been quoted saying or a .exe
i never said that D:

anyway, since no one seems to object to me denying this, i'll shall follow up on what i said :p
theowest
sorry, I forgot to erase your quote. :p
jemhuntr
I think this is a good idea, it's just not presented properly by the OP. How about having an in-game image viewer, and when you click a URL (any URL, not just puush links) that leads to an image, osu! will let you view the image in-game. If the URL isn't an image, that's the time osu! will open up a browser. And yeah, supporter only.
lolcubes
I'm not expert on the subject, however I am pretty sure this would make osu require even more memory for something that can be done outside without much stuff. What's the point? ._.