forum

'Toggling' ON/OFF HUD in play mode. [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
MIssqu
How about making the HUD 'toggling' on/off ? I mean here play mode. It would be nice to include that, because I've got big problems with concentration. It's very hard to me to concetrate on one thing longer than few seconds. HUD really dissipates me. And I mean here anything. Anything have to be turned off excepting hp bar (as for me it can be removed too, but i seems stupid and illogical). Ty for attention.
Marcin
Don't request a toggle for disabling [insert new feature here] unless you want peppy to come to your house with a baseball bat.
Topic Starter
MIssqu
I have read this. It's about 'toggle to disabling' not to add new option of toggling as I wrote, I guess.
deadbeat
by HUD, do you mean things like the score and combo?
Arczii
If you mean include option to hide/show:
  1. hp-bar
  2. time-clock
  3. combo counter
  4. position on multuplayer
while playing, I say: GREAT IDEA!
theowest
for skin elements without having to skin them transparent? yes please.
Topic Starter
MIssqu

deadbeat wrote:

by HUD, do you mean things like the score and combo?
Yes. Reffering to Arczi post. Score and acc bar should be added in option too :]
theowest
just made this topic t/121443, which I think is more realistic
deadbeat
those can be skinned out. plus similar things have been requested before. gonna deny sorry ;__;
t/2859/
t/115355
if you need skinning help, let me know, or visit here t/51694

also theo create this t/121443/ so hopefully you'll be able to skin out the stuff in-game and have it still show at the results screen
Topic Starter
MIssqu

deadbeat wrote:

those can be skinned out.
That's the point. I don't want to and won't skind it out. It's about easy toggling it not going to go to the options every time I want see HUD or not. How can you do that at multiplayer ? ;/
wav
[old post]
theowest
I'd actually see what people think about this request before having it marked as a duplicate. It's not really a duplicate after all, it's pretty different to those requests. This is just an easier way of dealing with those duplicates and suggesting it can be skinned out isn't better.
but I do believe peppy would rather implement my request: t/121443 than this request.

There are a lot of requests some of us think are bad and useless, but that doesn't make them any less valid. It's all up to the developers/peppy in the end.
Great example of a valid request t/115895 which got denied because some users deemed it less useful than the current way of displaying accuracy. (it's marked as duplicate because it was denied 3 years ago .-.)
Topic Starter
MIssqu
I have no idea why it's marked as duplicated... but never mind. I wish you good luck with your idea. :} Peace.