forum

Helloooo~!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Roseychuu
Hello! I-I'm Roselia, although most call me Rose or Rosey for short.
I just joined here a couple days ago and thought that it would be nice to finally introduce myself here in the forums~! There's really not much to say about myself, except that music is my passion, and I love anime and manga. I play the violin and piano, and slowly but surely, i'm self-teaching myself guitar~! I also... Suck at making introductions, but I hope this is good enough. ///
I'm also a very... Shy person, but I love making new friends!! I don't bite, so please don't be scared to talk to me~!
vizzy
Hello, Rose! Welcome to the community. :)
AlphaBetaGamma_old
Hi and welcome~ :3
Aoriki
You sound so adorable. I already like you, Welcome welcome.
Backfire
Show me your pantsu.
Kunieda
Hi :3
Kanari
Helloww ~
Welcome to the forums and osu! >w<
Irisu_old
Oh,look, a shy person. /stalks
lol jk welcome to the osu! forums~
Topic Starter
Roseychuu
Wow, thanks everyone for the welcomes!! *(*´∀`*)☆

Aoriki wrote:

You sound so adorable. I already like you, Welcome welcome.
You seem like a nice person yourself~! Thank you for the welcome ///

Backfire wrote:

Show me your pantsu.
I'm sorry, but my pantsu are off limits~! hehe

Irisu wrote:

Oh,look, a shy person. /stalks
lol jk welcome to the osu! forums~
Haha, thank you~!
gurodoll_old
I like your tildes~
Topic Starter
Roseychuu

gurodoll wrote:

I like your tildes~
haha, I highlighted the spoiler expecting something much worse, but looks like I got slightly worried for nothing hehe.
but thank you! I guess you could say it has become a habit to use them after using them for so long~
Twaintoss
Welcome Welcome to the osu! community

Roseychuu wrote:

I play the violin and piano, and slowly but surely, i'm self-teaching myself guitar
Impressive. What kind of music are you playing: classic, rock or jazz, depends on the instrument?
Kind of curious.

(I´m playing piano for twelve years by now (first classic, then more pop, now jazz))
Topic Starter
Roseychuu

Twaintoss wrote:

Welcome Welcome to the osu! community

Roseychuu wrote:

I play the violin and piano, and slowly but surely, i'm self-teaching myself guitar
Impressive. What kind of music are you playing: classic, rock or jazz, depends on the instrument?
Kind of curious.

(I´m playing piano for twelve years by now (first classic, then more pop, now jazz))
w-wow 12 years?? you must be so much more experienced then me, wow, that really makes me look up to you somehow!!
And at the moment, I'm mostly just playing classical music~!
I've been wanting to try out pop and jazz as well, but it seems I need more practice ///

And thank you for the welcome!
Plus_old_1
A musician, nice.

Welcome and have fun :D
dkun
Welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun. :)