forum

What anime did you finish watching recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mints
Kamisama no memochou, quite decent IMO
Sachi_old_1
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
woduq414
Pullea magi madoka magica
WInkY1220
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko :3
California
Baccano
pretty decent
Asada Shino
Chuunibyou
NikFreaX
Full Metal Panic! and Another
Vilar
Un-Go.
Not bad at all.
Xanaehla
Shiki
mariadimas
Sword Art Online and Accel World
Mogsy
Finished rewatching Angel Beats!.

It's not as bad as I gave it credit for before. One character was completely unbearable from start to finish (Yui), the show had too many elements going on at the same time, and the show was just not long enough to fully develop its more interesting cast. That and the final conflict is introduced and resolved far too quickly. However, despite this, a lot of it worked, particularly in the area of characters it did develop, without heavily relying on manipulation (so much emotion in AB! was rather genuine) and having a rather mature message underneath everything. It's not a quiet show in the slightest, but it does convey its purgatory ideas rather well. Nowhere near perfect but definitely not a bad show.
Sachi_old_1
Yosuga no Sora
Moway
Midori Days
Sachi_old_1
again BTOOM!
[Maid] NekoRyo
Chihayafuru season 1~ :D a very interesting story >.<!!~
Net-Nue

Mogsworth wrote:

Finished rewatching Angel Beats!.

It's not as bad as I gave it credit for before. One character was completely unbearable from start to finish (Yui), the show had too many elements going on at the same time, and the show was just not long enough to fully develop its more interesting cast. That and the final conflict is introduced and resolved far too quickly. However, despite this, a lot of it worked, particularly in the area of characters it did develop, without heavily relying on manipulation (so much emotion in AB! was rather genuine) and having a rather mature message underneath everything. It's not a quiet show in the slightest, but it does convey its purgatory ideas rather well. Nowhere near perfect but definitely not a bad show.
if osu forum has "like" button, i'll stomp the button many times for this post :D
muhammadnafisj
Oreimo. I followed it a long time ago, but never had the urge to finish it before.
Cropzy

muhammadnafisj wrote:

Oreimo. I followed it a long time ago, but never had the urge to finish it before.
This, but I started and finished it in a week.

Also my 15th rewatch of elfen lied and my 6th rewatch of FLCL
Lust
Just finished Special A, True Tears, and Macross Frontier.
ZKira_old
AIR

and now i'm watching Honey and Clover. sorry my english.
MillonzKub
Just finish Hikaru no go
momp
sword art online. i cried like a baby. :')
Arvess
Just watched both Ef - A Tale of Memories and Ef - A Tale of Melodies. It's aired years ago, but I really recommend these if you haven't watched them.
Lust
Just finished Guilty Crown. Good anime.
Mogsy
Finally finished Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai!. Didn't like it. Half-executed ideas, fetishization of immaturity, and pointlessness throughout the entire show, with a main theme that is illustrated in the first episode and a tragedy introduced later on that honestly feels rather forced.
muhammadnafisj

Mogsworth wrote:

Finally finished Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai!. Didn't like it. Half-executed ideas, fetishization of immaturity, and pointlessness throughout the entire show, with a main theme that is illustrated in the first episode and a tragedy introduced later on that honestly feels rather forced.
I praise you for such relentless determination on insisting to watch and comment on it.. I would've fed up and quit :?
Twaintoss
I finished Mirai Nikki recently.

Hell this was a great experience:
+ Great Storytelling/Plot itself
+ Story makes SENSE
+ Surprising, funny and cool (and VERY Brutal/Crazy)
+ Nice Characters
+ + + YUNO GASAI, freaking Goddess
[Maid] NekoRyo
done rewatched Angel Beats Again xD
nurazrinzulkaffli
kuroshitsuji II :)
Pizzicato
caught up to the latest of robotics;notes and sakurasou
sakurasou's latest is just too gloomy :\
Exw
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
California
persona 4
Futurola
Golden boy
KuroAkuma
Finished Karin, now time for NGE.
Unbr34k4bl3
The last one i finishes was.. Amagami SS i think. not sure though lol.
California
arakawa under the bridge
Moway
Wolf's Rain. I really enjoyed it but I don't think I'd watch it again.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Yawaraka Sangokushi Tsukisase!! Ryofuko-chan.
Kiriino
Golden boy.
Turboapina
Hidan No Aria
show more