forum

Your "That one weird habit i have in osu!"

posted
Total Posts
show more
Axelyte
When I see a long stream I keep z/x'ing like mad and cause myself to hit the keys to early :S
Xhinryuu
Taking unnessecary turns with my pen on the tablet which makes it harder to hit notes and makes me miss a lot more, Mostly doing it when just derping on easier songs but still it's annoying xD
Ledemaz
When I somehow have my fingers on the zx keys to ready for spa,m ( i play with mouse only usually), during harder maps when i have to keep calm, I get this burning urge to press the buttons, which usually distracts me enough to miss xD
Narufable
Pressing z,x when music is not playing, get fingers stucked and *ked and leave the osu! open all the day 8D
Seadweller_old
I tend to blink a lot or hold my breath a lot throughout a difficult part of a song that I can't get. Or I unfocus my eyes for some reason. Also, my z pressing arm tends to get all stiff and it's difficult to move with the beat .
hinamizawan
I for no reason never put the damn tablet right next to the keyboard, but farther from the mousemat. Making my right arm extend too much and being uncomfortable.
Asx-H
In multiplayer I always tend to look down at what place I am in and end up missing something. Also I can't play with the scoreboard on the left hand side for the same reason.
loldcraft
for PC and especially for osu!droid: spin an invisible spinner while waiting (either for it to load or for the breaks)
winber1
i have a annoying tendency to suck at this game
Winshley
Plushies
I like to change my pen grip on every break, it sucks because I usually end up holding it so loosely it feels like it will fall out of my hand any second.
TakuMii
I have a tendency to change the angle of my wrist while I'm playing, causing my mouse to rotate slightly. This causes my mouse to drift away from its starting position as I play, making it more difficult to play long songs without breaks. It's not much of a bother after getting a mouse with no acceleration though, my DeathAdder would actually fall off my mousepad if I didn't re-adjust during breaks (which is unbelievable, considering my mousepad measures 45cm across).
Prancer
I mute osu! in deathstreams so that way I can hear the mouse clicking and I can go through it better.
buny

Winshley wrote:

(I borrowed my parent's wireless mouse as example)
why'd you have to take half a picture of yourself also?
winber1

buny wrote:

Winshley wrote:

(I borrowed my parent's wireless mouse as example)
because he thinks he's sexy.

BUT HE'S NOT! ahuehuehue
Winshley

buny wrote:

Because I only had to use my laptop webcam. It's the only camera I can find around that time. /straightforward

winber1 wrote:

because he thinks he's sexy.

BUT HE'S NOT! ahuehuehue
Right, I'm not, but I have no other choice. >=( /me binds winber1 with tentacles
Jenny
lately, I appear to randomly PM Daru just after he gets online without even knowing he did just come online 3 seconds ago

Spawnkill counter: 6 times in a row
Plus_old_1
Close my left hand (the keyboard one) while playing.
Phantasyy
I click repetitively when I'm spinning even though I have the keyboard key pressed down ;o
+ when I spin with my mouse my middle finger hovers in the air
bentyhunter
I have to have my tablet arm (i'm ambidextrous i sometimes play lefty) bent ever so slightly with my elbow raised and resting on something, Otherwise i can't be comfortable :S
Zalaria
During breaks, I find myself constantly tapping z and x to the beat of the song. And when I get close to fullcombo-ing a song, my hands shake and I end up missing a note 99% of the time. >.<

And sometimes I spin my mouse when there's no spinner lol ^^
Agnes
I have a very awkward habit to play osu! by only tapping the Z key for every map. No idea why, but I cannot alternate z/x keys with only one hand. If I reach a rather challenging stream within a map, I just refer to mouse click/z, but at random times, I tend to attempt to z-tap those as well.
AnceriI Sacred
everytime is start a map i keep pressing space though there is nothing to skip
Itoshira
I have like 2 habits that change if one cant be done. Foremost I drink a lot while playing osu if there are a lot of pauses. Sometimes I mess up the timing and...yea, I fail hard XD
If I'm not drinking then I'm smoking right now and in the end...it sometimes happens too that I mess up the timing of the pause ^^

Others then that I have a habit of rearrange my keyboard and mouse a lot.
YouCMe
I use my tongue to metronome when i was doing streams.really weird huh.
JareDeZane
random (F2) > random (F2) > chooses song > plays it almost til the end > quits
Asagi Mutsuki
Plays Single Player: High combo, low accuracy
Play Multi Player:Low combo, low accuracy
For some reason I can't play MP well without missing deliberately :P
acrox999
I'd tap my feet according to the rhythm, which is a good thing.

The bad thing is that I'll tap them real fast and hard when I get nervous and even my mouse are shaking because of that.
Tetsunopouru

WhatsCrackin94 wrote:

When getting a good combo, I happen to notice and get nervous. Legs shake, and my mouse movements become erratic, which results in a combo break. :cry: Also,raeg if it counts.
you're not the only one
Maiz94

acrox999 wrote:

The bad thing is that I'll tap them real fast and hard when I get nervous and even my mouse are shaking because of that.
whoa, you're the same as me. o.O
Asagi Mutsuki

acrox999 wrote:

This. But in my case my feet gets tired easily and...voila! A miss :x
Story
Whenever I have a high combo with high accuracy I tend to get nervous and misread alot more or get alot more 100s
yushe101
Durring breaks I'll quickly alternate between the X and Z to do something. If I don't do that, I feel I miss the starter more.
Rio-

Zeolith wrote:

everytime is start a map i keep pressing space though there is nothing to skip
I thought It's only Me who always do this :o
Hello Skitty
i get nervous and i blink more often than usual, and when playing ar10 its a pain XD
YERTI
on breaks i always click F9 and check who are online
Setsuen
I alternate between Z and X key when I play but when there are 3-4consecutive hit circles spaced apart, I use either X/Z to hit ALL 3-4Hit circles between switching back
ShinGouki

YERTI wrote:

on breaks i always click F9 and check who are online
Glad I'm not the only one. I never have plans to speaking/chatting with anyone generally, but I still get curious of those who are online (specifically friends).
Hawnta
i don't get anime beatmaps
i don't know why
Caionix1313
At a break I like to move my cursor to the 4 corners and then randomly click on anime characters' body parts.
show more