forum

Seperate mods for features of Easy Mod [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
tarticulate
I think, in addition to the Easy Mod, there should also be mods for the seperate features of the easy mod (being able to see the hitcircles longer, bigger hitcircles, more forgiving HP drain, more than 1 chance). Sometimes when I'm playing Easy, I don't necessarily want the slower HP drain or more than 1 chance. At the very least, there should be some kind of option to disable certain features.
MillhioreF
mm201 has plans to make Easy Mod customizable in the future. It's not very high priority though, so don't expect it any time soon.
TheVileOne
I don't think this is truly assigned. Separating Easy mod into different mods sounds silly. I'm going to deny this for the same reason that Hard rock shouldn't be broken up into different mods.
theowest

MillhioreF wrote:

mm201 has plans to make Easy Mod customizable in the future. It's not very high priority though, so don't expect it any time soon.
I'd like to know where he said he was planning this.
MillhioreF

theowest wrote:

MillhioreF wrote:

I'd like to know where he said he was planning this.
p/1785359/
p/1808725/
TheVileOne
He said customizable, not splitting Easy mod up into separate mods, which is what this thread is suggesting.
MillhioreF
Indeed, this thread is invalid. If I was the one who marked it assigned, then... oops!