forum

osu!stream on Windows

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +11
Topic Starter
Daru
With the influx of multitouch-capable devices that run Windows 8 Pro, a version of osu!stream for Windows seems like a natural progression.

While I realize this seems like I'm asking for a port (instead of making one), from what I understand about how osu!stream is programmed, it would be not be terribly difficult to get a Windows desktop version. If this is incorrect, then it would invalidate the request - but regardless: This thread is simply in support of having a Windows 8, touchscreen version of osu!stream available in some form (be it paid through the windows store or as a standalone desktop application).
Ephemeral
here's a secret: no port required

but hush, hush, it's up to peppy ultimately
Cristian
but the arcade is for windows.
Topic Starter
Daru

Cristian wrote:

but the arcade is for windows.
I'm a bit out of touch with a lot of the news - has the arcade version actually been something that was expected to be released to us? My impression of it was that it was something of a pet project of peppy's.
jemhuntr
if this gets implemented, I'll seriously buy a multitouch monitor and upgrade to Windows 8.
Kluddio

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

if this gets implemented, I'll seriously buy a multitouch monitor and upgrade to Windows 8.
Sounds like a pritty darn good plan Jem ;P
jemhuntr
yes, and I shall find a way to translate standard maps to osu!stream maps.