forum

[Archived] Missing your country flag? Have the wrong one?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mazyak
I must Have Kazakhstan flag, I posted 2 times about it, pls I want my country flag :C
she_old

she wrote:

If you get high in the rankings your flag will automatically change though, but requesting here won't do anything ;p
You might as well stop requesting
MillhioreF
Actually, since it's the 100th page I'll let you guys in on a pseudo-secret - if you e-mail pe@ppy.sh with your account name and proof of your birth country (birth certificate, passport, etc.) then you can get your flag changed right away. He'll delete the information afterwards and not use it for anything - but I understand people are paranoid about that, so it's up to you guys if you care that much over your flag.
SnakeAbyss
Could change my flag for the flag of Chile?. Thanks. :)
she_old

MillhioreF wrote:

Actually, since it's the 100th page I'll let you guys in on a pseudo-secret - if you e-mail pe@ppy.sh with your account name and proof of your birth country (birth certificate, passport, etc.) then you can get your flag changed right away. He'll delete the information afterwards and not use it for anything - but I understand people are paranoid about that, so it's up to you guys if you care that much over your flag.
Milli-chwan~ >v<
That's a pretty cool secret actually.
Kyouma
Hello, I currently live in Finland and have a Finnish flag, but I'm originally from Lithuania. So could you please swap Finnish flag with Lithuanian one. Thanks a lot!
Muf mi Taemin
Polish flag please ^.^
Shime Hirasa

MillhioreF wrote:

is that true? `-`
I want to try. i hope i get my indonesia flag .-.
DantexJamuba
Can someone change my flag to sweden please?
LeoTheKid
Hi~ I am missing the Canadian flag~ thanks a lot
King_Oberon
"Philippine" Flag please! :(
Winshley

Shime Hirasa wrote:

MillhioreF wrote:

is that true? `-`
I want to try. i hope i get my indonesia flag .-.
Yeah, I did the same thing previously.
Jeefrey2
Australian Flag pl0x =D Thanks~!
Shime Hirasa

Winshley wrote:

Yeah, I did the same thing previously.
wow, thanks! :)
Mads6884
I kinda don't have a flag, I live in Denmark so plz give me my flag :D
Loves
<---- Japan please :3
JCBI_old
HONDURAS PLEASE!!
Ma Yuyu_old
Well, Switzerland plz.

>_>
naatn
I should have polish but i have UK
she_old
Ganja flag please.
Aurani
Should have a Serbian flag :oops:
Zerodaim
Looking for a french flag here ^_^
Eve IX
British flag please, thankyou
-Tamako-_old
I made this account when i was in France in vacation >.<. I would likeJapan flag please. Thank you in advance.
Zaike
← Japan
96_cAt
i should have the japan flag. my friend that made this account lives in the US...
Venitrice
Change to Latvia, please.
YAPXi
Japan please
Ritsuko_old_1
should have Korea :D
Cookyezi
I should have Afghanistan flag.
Because I was in Germany for holidays and it annoys me that I have the Germany flag.

Please change. ;)
-Dreamy-_old
I should have Japan, think I had a blocker on at signup u.u
Foxtrot
I live in Italy now and I am planning to live for a while over here. Does this require flag change? If yes, please change my flag.
Mocha Frappe
I'm only having a problem with the country in game and in osu!:bancho :/ because i live in sweden but it says that i live in portugal ingame and in osu!:bancho :(
Jevgenos
Israel please.
Felipe
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
IKA1912
Taiwan,please. but I registered in US, can I change the flag?
maartenyh
i would ike to have a dutch flag please :)
kek[S]
My Belarussuan flag, please
Prieto
European Please! :(
RiKoKan
Poland please,
thank you .
show more