forum

The "What are you playing now?" Topic.

posted
Total Posts
show more
dooshies
playing gods eater burst at the moment. man, this is hard shit I am telling you.
Nya-nyan_old
Final Fantasy XIII-2
H_Hitachiin
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Cropzy

This, its one of the best games i have played in a long time. Video has hatsune miku in too, see if you can find out where :3
Restless Spirit
I'm currently at osu!.

Aside from that, I'm heading towards Dishonored - again with the Dunwall City Trials DLC. This DLC I'll buy tomorrow along with one or two Steam sales. Depends on what games are on sale tomorrow.
Katze

H_Hitachiin wrote:

Scribblenauts Unlimited
what. i'm so jealous QQ
Yin
Dota 2
Diablo 3
Osu
L.A. Noire
Ocarina of Time on 3DS
Ava
- Skyrim
- The Movie (old game but quite challenging)
- Need For Speed : Prostreet (another old game)
- osu!
gurodoll_old
Got my wrist cut to shreds in The Witch's House
Sylvaril
Well just started playing this sooo....

Osu !
Natural Selection 2
Diablo 3 here and there
Blade&Soul

and

Dark Souls

:<

firstpostfirstpost.
Behon
Finishing up Assassin's Creed III, getting Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance from eBay in the mail any day now and planning to play that before Awakening comes out, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Far Cry 3, and Rocksmith, among others.
theowest
Just purchased Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition (All DLCs included) extremely cheaply thanks to the random Portuguese sale I happened to stumble upon. p/2052511 (ended)

I paid around $16 for it. It would've otherwise cost me ~$76. Then again, I could've saved more.
Rantai
Ragnarok Online II
WoT
Stwiker

Rantai wrote:

Ragnarok Online II
^ Very nice.

osu!
Dungeon Fighter Online
Heroes of Newerth
Realm of the Mad God
Mighty Switch Force! <- this game is awesome
Yoona_old
A bit of Maplestory heheh
420Guy
osu!
CSS
GMod
Some Visual Novels
Nyaruko Cthulhu
GC
DOTA
Elsword
Luna
Dragonnest sea
Laharl
DQMJ2.
Pizzicato
Corpse Party: Book of shadows
SgtSiro
Osu!
League of Legends
Skyrim
Minecraft
Civilization V
Touhou 12.3
Hitman 5
Saso-Hikage
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
aggums
League of Legends, osu!, Civ V, Chivalry..
has
Finally beat Persona 3 Portable. Oh god dat ending!
I'll probably play Jeanne d'Arc now, it looks quite interesting...
Ekaru

Laharl wrote:

DQMJ2.
*high-fives*

Anyways, Mario Kart, Pokemon, KI:U, etc.
Starry-
Wow, I still gotta finish Borderlands 2 and Pokemon White 2 :x
MoodyRPG
Hey guys, Yesterday I pass Final Fantasy XII and OMG is a very nice game but is hard :D

Now i'm playing Kingdom Hearts I <3
Xanaehla
Osu!
Pizzicato
Strike suit zero
Sylvaril
Started a new run on Dark Souls ~
This time bow only.
[SAK]Eden
Civilization V :3
awp
been playing Ys Origin, aka Super Loli Quest, RE6 with Selphie (which is a fucking blast), Tokyo Jungle, and got back into Devil Survivor Overclocked

Also playing Xenosaga (on ep 1) but I haven't gotten into a regular habit for that yet
Faust

awp wrote:

Devil Survivor Overclocked
( ノ´∀`)ノ

Also, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

Am wanting to get my hands on Harmony of Despair.
vizzy
I just beat Children of Mana.
LukaXD
Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest.
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (this game is sooooo bad, I've had it for a month and I still haven't cleared it, the story's lame, the new drop system is baaaaaaaad!!!! and worst of all the stupid dream eaters have abilities bound to them!!!!!)
awp
KH DDD is my favourite post-KH2 title. The story is absolutely bonkers but the gameplay is so much better than any of the others since 2 (Coded, BBB, 358/2 Days)
vizzy
Currently playing Final Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift.
LukaXD

awp wrote:

KH DDD is my favourite post-KH2 title. The story is absolutely bonkers but the gameplay is so much better than any of the others since 2 (Coded, BBB, 358/2 Days)
Well if you look from the coded and 358/2 days perspective, then the gameplay is far superior, but the abilities linked to dream eaters, that's just plain stupid. Birth by sleep and even kingdom hearts 2 allowed you to have all abilities enabled if needed (in KH 2 just farm mats for AP+).
There were tons of good ideas put into it but none were perfected, BbS is by far my favorite, I got both FM and the normal one and I love them. (besides, DDD's ending is f'ed upsora wakes up -> goes to traverse town -> sees dream eaters which supposedly are only in dreams)
stuffycatz
DOTA 2
Empire:Total War
Just curious are there any total war players out here?
Arkuski
FFR. 8th official tournament!
vizzy
Currently playing The World Ends With You.
show more