forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kaona
I'm not that good at cooking.

However, I did make a damn nice toastie one day - which ruined the toastie maker. :3
Kyonko Hizara
I'm good at cooking when I feel like cooking
silmarilen
i never tried real cooking
Seph

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I'm good at cooking
and proud 8-)
Kyonko Hizara

Seph wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I'm good at cooking
and proud 8-)
I'll cook for you sometime seph bby
Vext_old
I confess, I don't trust InfiniteVoci even slightly. That being said, I actually like this person very much however and prefer their posts to many others.
EOHK-Fluttershy
Woah, really? Thank you, and I get the fact that you don't trust me, I'm new here and I was already aware that people were not gonna trust me much at first~

I'll do my best to gain that trust, Vext~ :)
CaptainJustice

InfiniteVoci wrote:

I'm new here and I was already aware that people were not gonna trust me much at first~
Oh, I feel the same thing. just don't think about it ;)
noneed
I wish I could make myself something delicious on my own :(
EOHK-Fluttershy

CaptainJustice wrote:

InfiniteVoci wrote:

I'm new here and I was already aware that people were not gonna trust me much at first~
Oh, I feel the same thing. just don't think about it ;)
I know I shouldn't worry, but I'd like to at least gain trust, because I want to make friends~ :3
Sleep Powder
I confess that I think of you as a loli version of CDFA. That is my first impression.
EOHK-Fluttershy

animask wrote:

I confess that I think of you as a loli version of CDFA. That is my first impression.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing, desu?
Sleep Powder
uhh... both? CDFA is moe and I sense the power of moe in you~
Cropzy
this thread
SPOILER

I couldnt resist
Yarissa
Hey Kaona, aren't you glad I'm not as psychopathic as Apex?
Hika
He's not psychopathic. He's just mentally unstable.
silmarilen

Kaoru wrote:

i certainly am *hides*
BrokenArrow
Aren't we all a bit mentally unstable in the inside
Yarissa
You know, shove me a little too much in the wrong direction and I might just go off the deep end though....

*Raises knife and grins eerily*
she_old

BrokenArrow wrote:

I am pretty mentally insane, but I can control it.
Hika

BrokenArrow wrote:

>in the inside
>means we don't show it

of course, darling

at least we don't think about peeling the skin off of the people's faces that our crushes adore right
right
i would never like a person like that
BrokenArrow
kthxbye
Kaona

Kaoru wrote:

I thank the Gods dear Kaoru.
Yarissa
I did, however, imply I might be a little psychopathic in the first place.

But I'm not, don't worry. At least I don't think I am.
EOHK-Fluttershy

animask wrote:

uhh... both? CDFA is moe and I sense the power of moe in you~
Moe Moe Kyuuuun~~! ❤
thelewa
I was thinking about making masks out of the peeled-off faces of all the top players in osu!. When I wear said masks, I would transform into the top player whose face it is and obtain his skills.

This is the best plan I've ever had
EOHK-Fluttershy

thelewa wrote:

I was thinking about making masks out of the peeled-off faces of all the top players in osu!. When I wear said masks, I would transform into the top player whose face it is and obtain his skills.

I have to admit, this sounds kinda cool hahaha :lol:
Bweh
Have you been hitting Majora's Mask up or something, lewa?
thelewa
Majora's Mask is like my favourite game of all time
Hika

thelewa wrote:

i actually like you so i am not affected by this

have fun & enjoy cookiezi's azn blood
thelewa
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
Bweh
I wish they'd make a 3DS remake of that game. It was cryptic, fun, kind of creepy, but awesome nonetheless.

I mean, there's nothing stopping them unless they're afraid of being loved.
EOHK-Fluttershy
Confession: I actually love playing pokemon, and I just beat Black 2, and I'm sooo excited for X/Y! :oops:
Bweh
I think I'll stop playing Pokemon.

X/Y just brings too many to the table; can't catch them all unless I had 300+ hours and an Action Replay maybe.
Hika
wow Brian, you just helped me discover a new form of hatred
EOHK-Fluttershy

Brian OA wrote:

I think I'll stop playing Pokemon.

X/Y just brings too many to the table; can't catch them all unless I had 300+ hours and an Action Replay maybe.
But....Brian....p-pokemon, desu ;A;
Bweh
But it's such a pain~

I mean, they're throwing even more types, more Pokemon, more abilities, more of everything; if I tried focusing on playing alone, there'd be so much worth considering in a tactical situation. More movepools to memorize, more traps, sweepers, and counters to learn... I'd rather focus my time elsewhere.
Zare
I stopped playing pokemon after Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.
I played heartgold because Johto, but nothing else after that.
Maybe I'll give X/Y a try if I get a 3DS till then

Brian: no need to care about that unless you play competitively
EOHK-Fluttershy

Brian OA wrote:

But it's such a pain~

I mean, they're throwing even more types, more Pokemon, more abilities, more of everything; if I tried focusing on playing alone, there'd be so much worth considering in a tactical situation. More movepools to memorize, more traps, sweepers, and counters to learn... I'd rather focus my time elsewhere.

I admit, you have a point...and during B/W2 it seemed as if the storyline towards the end was kinda rushed, and not only that, you couldn't even go to any other region, or anything else...you just kinda stayed there and do nothing except catch pokemon and battle random trainers...I wish they had kept it like HeartGold/SoulSilver and let you go to other regions and conquer that region too, just to make the game more challenging and fun! :oops:
Hika
WELL TAKE THIS TO THE POKÉMON THREAD IN VIDEO GAMES
because I'm going to bitch you all out in a second

Confession: I really do cry often nowadays after realizing that when I get older, I'd have to work & do things that aren't related to my childhood. My childhood composed of a lot of Pokémon so every time I hear something from the older games, I kind of tear up a bit. It's a bad habit of mine lately but I'll need to get over it. I'll just force myself to play Pokémon when I get older so I don't forget. ;_;
show more