forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kaona

LnDSuv wrote:

Your reasons are too childish.
Who are you to say what is and isn't okay to cry at?
gurodoll_old

Kaona wrote:

LnDSuv wrote:

Your reasons are too childish.
Who are you to say what is and isn't okay to cry at?
There's this, and also the often repeated fact that not everyone is literally crying. Same for the laugh thread.

- Glad your mom has recovered though.
DerekMcD

Kaona wrote:

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 episode 11.
'I know how you feel. :-(
Dark_Ai
He ...
420Guy
Thinking about my situation..
gurodoll_old
Fell down the stairs psychologically.
MouseOnly25
chewbacca
420Guy
Anime ending.. so sad.. haven't cried for a while when i was watching anime but this was just.. omg.
Miyu
Yawning did..
Fleia
i rubbed my eyes...
Dark_Ai

Dark_Ai wrote:

He ...
again...
Pegram
My mouse.

I thought I had managed to fix it since I was playing standard alright yesterday without any problems, but now the damn thing started to act up again and seems like it didn't fix after all, it just decided to work temporarily for one day ;_________;
Foxtrot
i fucking hate him
vipto

Dark_Ai wrote:

Dark_Ai wrote:

He ...
again...
that
from laughing
Katze

this .__. becouse it's so sad
Maraiga

Dulcet wrote:

i fucking hate him
I thought that alot of times but I always realize I don't.
Hika
I'm having a really bad nostalgia-trip right now. Not only that but the Falcons aren't going to the Super Bowl.
Bawwww.
JAKACHAN
Reasons unknown to anyone but myself.
Low
finals
Jazz
a jerk being a jerk
Ekaru

Hika wrote:

I'm having a really bad nostalgia-trip right now. Not only that but the Falcons aren't going to the Super Bowl.
Bawwww.
The Vikings aren't going to the Super Bowl either. Bawwww.

No, really, our players need to stop injuring themselves and we need a real QB. The fact that we even made it to the Play-offs is a miracle.
JAKACHAN

Ekaru wrote:

Hika wrote:

Bawwww.

No, really, our players need to stop injuring themselves and we need a real QB. The fact that we even made it to the Play-offs is a miracle.
49ers WOO WOO
Foxtrot
Dyed my hair black.
birra
420Guy
^lol really?
-Soba-

Hika wrote:

Bawwww.
If only you hadn't jinxed them
Kaona

Dulcet wrote:

Dyed my hair black.
;_;
she_old
birra
schuped ninjah misunderstood me once today. orz
Foxtrot
fuckass
Corin
waking up and looking at my phone and seeing a missed call from someone I really wanted/needed to speak to.

fuck, hurry up, payday, I need her back.
Katze
i wouldn't say cry but my boyfriend made me sad ;__;
jjrocks

Ekaru wrote:

Hika wrote:

Bawwww.

You're not the only ones, the fact that the Redskins got to the Play-offs is more than enough to make me happy. Also the best part about this Super Bowl is that it's EAST COAST VS. WEST COAST. LET'S GO.
[SAK]Eden
anything, just do not cry for nothing
gurodoll_old
That thread was locked, so after hiding under the dusty bed for so long, I still missed a hug from she.
Maraiga
He's not only the biggest hypocrite but he probably suffers from lunacy. And I like him. WTAF, WAKE ME UP.
Hika
I had to learn something through a doctor that my mother never told me. I had to confirm it with her. Gladly, I kept my calm but I was whining about it all day long.

That fucking hurts a lot.
gurodoll_old

Hika wrote:

I had to learn something through a doctor that my mother never told me. I had to confirm it with her. Gladly, I kept my calm but I was whining about it all day long.

That fucking hurts a lot.
That's messed up, sorry to hear.
Sleep Powder
Almost cried a bunch of times for various reason, but I didn't really feel close to tearing.
Xanaehla
Feeling hopeless that i'm not going to get better
show more