C418 - Sometimes I make video game music

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Darcsol

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

[General:]

• Easy Difficulty is Still in format v9 for this reason you need to re-update the map to transform this difficulty in v10. On the other Hand, you need to fix the Hard difficulty Metadata, because in this difficulty the Artist Unicode and Title Unicode are not placed on it. Everything should be fixed now.

[Normal:]

Settings:
--> I'd increase the Overall Difficulty (for a better Spread) and the HP Drain Rate (because it plays low) by 1 Tick (OD, HD+1) Added.

• 00:10:340 (4): I pointed out some things like this in the Easy, well the point is that you should add a Whistle in the Sliderbody because it's appear a Slighty sound in the instrumental that could be covered properly with that
• 00:12:542 (3): (^)
• 00:13:368 (1): You could add a Whistle in this Note to emphatisize the Instrumental
• 00:26:579 (1): (^)
• 00:28:780 (1): (^). And so on, I think that you can see my point of view with these Whistles suggestions, so try finding them by yourself
• 00:56:860 (1): This combo looks unnecesary here, would be better if you Remove it from here
• 00:58:786 (4): Whistle in the Sliderbody
• 01:14:198 (3): Add a Clap on the Slider beginning
• 01:19:428 (1,2): Could you move the Slider (2) 1 grid down, I think that 1,10x will not be a problem in this diff. At the moment, the blanket plays really forced
• 01:31:263 (3,5): *Last time mentioning this because sounds important* Add Whistle in these Notes
Everything added/fixed. I might miss some hitsounds though.

[Hard:]

Settings:
--> A Hard with AR6.. Hmm... Is kinda low for this difficult (despiting the low BPM), I think that it is better if you increase it by 1 Tick (AR+1) I've messed around with this for a long time. Personally AR6 works well for this map.

• 00:35:936 (2,3,4,5): When I testplayed that, I felt that really weird to play. I really prefer to avoid the usage of 1/4 just using 1/2 here, try doing a Rhythm like this
I've made my own fixes instead.
• 01:32:088 (5): This pattern will sound better if you remove this Note, I can listen what you wanted to follow but it is not that high. Fixed.

It's only over a year old and you called it "old" already? :(
mancuso_JM_
You called me for a Recheck, but I saw that lovhin's fixes are not done yet (I know that she es offline these).
What do you want to do with her Easy? I think that the best idea is if you fix the points that you are agree with me by yourself because as I said she is offline nowadays
Topic Starter
Darcsol

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

You called me for a Recheck, but I saw that lovhin's fixes are not done yet (I know that she es offline these).
What do you want to do with her Easy? I think that the best idea is if you fix the points that you are agree with me by yourself because as I said she is offline nowadays
I do not like to edit a mapper's work without their consent. I can wait until lovhin comes back. If this is taking a long time, I'll try to compromise.
Topic Starter
Darcsol
I felt like it's time I edit Lovin's difficulty. She's not been on for a while and my map is so close to being complete. I've tried my best to say faithful to her mapping style.

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

[lovhin's Easy:]

• 00:10:615 (2,3,4): Personally I don't like how it plays these pattern because it is totally stright, in my opinion it is a better idea if you remark a bit the 'Curve' with the Notes doing something like this I think it's fine.
• 00:16:670 (3): This Note doesn't sound really well, because the high pitch is not on the White Tick. Since the BPM is Slow, I think that it is not a complication to New Players if you move this Note 1/2 back (because the high pitch is on the Red Tick in this case). In adition you will avoid the Overlap between (3,1) :P Fixed.
• 00:30:165 (5): If you listen good the music, you will notice a slight sound like a Whistle Hitsound. You can remark that adding a Whistle in the Sliderbody Added.
• 00:34:560 (1,2): Will be more consistent with the above part (00:30:165) if you swap the position of these Objects in the Timeline. If you do that, as I said before add a Whistle in the Sliderbody of the 1/2 Slider I think it's fine.
• 00:35:936 (3): I don't know why, but the Clap at the Slider end sound bad and Noisy. If I were you I'd replace it to a Whistle instead because follow better the instrumental Fixed.
• 00:44:156 (1,2): The beginning of these Sliders sound kinda empty for me, try adding a Whistle for a better sound I think it's fine. I think it's fine.
• 00:55:750 (2): (Nazi)- Weird Slider is Weird :P. I think that a Slider with 3 Slider waypoints will look better than this with 4. I've made slight adjustments instead.
• 01:00:162 (4): I really don't know what you want to follow with this 1/2 Slider, because it doesn't sound really well. Instead, since the BPM is low, I suggest you to delete the Reverse Arrow here and then move the Slider end to 01:00:575 (yes, over the Blue tick) I think it's fine for the sake of consistency.
• 01:12:822 (3): This Whistle doesn't sound really consistent with you Hitsounds pattern, so I guess that it's better if you Remove it from here Removed.
• 01:13:373 (4): And this Slider end should be on 01:13:786 as I explained before I think it's fine.
• 01:31:263 (4): Fits better with the 'Bells' if you add a Whistle in the Reverse Arrow too. Added.
mancuso_JM_
Ok, Rechecked and the map looks very well done.
The hitsounds are consistent now
So, Rebubbled!
Good Luck with the Rank! :3
XinCrin
oh Finally
Aurele
Omg, finally!
Breeze
[Timing]

1. BPM/Offset
    109/160(+3)
    109/39780(+10)
    109/56860
    109/57425(-15)
Change it only if you agree with it
My mod is based on your timing

[General]

1. It's not a problem but I have to say it out: Would you please make the volume of all diffs more consistency? You see, normal used 70% at the beginning part but other 2 diffs used 30%-35%. I know that's GD, but volume difference make it sounds kinda awkward
[Normal]

1. 00:27:129 (2) - You forget a clap here?
[Hard]

1. 00:32:358 (3) - Slider end, you are missing clap here?
  2. 00:34:835 (3) - ^
  3. 01:31:538 (4) - This clap sounds odd, I'd suggest remove it
Topic Starter
Darcsol

Breeze wrote:

[Timing]

1. BPM/Offset
    109/160(+3)
    109/39780(+10) Should it be (+5)? I'm going with 39780.
    109/56860 This value is the same.
    109/57425(-15)
All offset values added.

[General]

1. It's not a problem but I have to say it out: Would you please make the volume of all diffs more consistency? You see, normal used 70% at the beginning part but other 2 diffs used 30%-35%. I know that's GD, but volume difference make it sounds kinda awkward
Do you mean lovin's Easy? If so, the hitsound volumes for all diffs are now consistent.

[Normal]

1. 00:27:129 (2) - You forget a clap here?
[Hard]

1. 00:32:358 (3) - Slider end, you are missing clap here?
  2. 00:34:835 (3) - ^
  3. 01:31:538 (4) - This clap sounds odd, I'd suggest remove it
The rest are added/fixed.
Breeze
Rebubbled
jericho2442
Easy
01:26:048 (1,2) - move the new combo on to the 2 to follow your pattern

just fix that one tiiiny mistake and i'll rank, good job
Topic Starter
Darcsol

jericho2442 wrote:

Easy
01:26:048 (1,2) - move the new combo on to the 2 to follow your pattern Fixed.
jericho2442
no need for kudo on my post so revoked it ;)

and ranked although im really not sure what genre to put it sooo yea will put it "other" from now until someone can suggest one what....fits this song xD
h-728
Finally! gratz
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
wow, i modded this a year ago ww

grats
DarknessAngel
haha finally ~
congrats ! :)
Stefan
Nice!
Pereira006
Yaaay congratz !!!!
DaxMasterix
Finally! \o/
Congratz~
Garven
Oh wow, I haven't seen this map in awhile. Congrats!
mancuso_JM_
Finally this map gets ranked! :3
Congratulations!